Trump threatens to declassify devastating carter page FISA docs and other records from Muellers prob

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Threatens to Declassify "Devastating" Carter Page FISA Docs and Other Records From Mueller's Probe
President Trump told the New York Post in an Oval Office interview Wednesday that he will declassify documents that will be ‘devastating’ for the Deep State and Democrats if they harass him with more probes.

Oh, Oh you don't say what's this now we are seeing trendy's hmmmm what are we seeing here that so many already were saying ewww that's not true LOL..........

So before this can happen, watch something really bad will prob. happen the big false flag everyone was talking about the one worse than 911 lol......

Trump Threatens to Declassify "Devastating" Carter Page FISA Docs and Other Records From Mueller's Probe
President Trump told the New York Post in an Oval Office interview Wednesday that he will declassify documents that will be ‘devastating’ for the Deep State and Democrats if they harass him with more probes.

Oh, Oh you don't say what's this now we are seeing trendy's hmmmm what are we seeing here that so many already were saying ewww that's not true LOL..........

So before this can happen, watch something really bad will prob. happen the big false flag everyone was talking about the one worse than 911 lol......
Go ahead. Calling your bluff, tiny trump.

Oh Yeah!

DECLASSIFY!~~~~ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

NnPa2Si.jpg

Exactly what you would expect from a tin pot president. Trump never ceases to amaze on now low he can take the presidency.

Exactly what you would expect from a tin pot president. Trump never ceases to amaze on now low he can take the presidency.

So, you believe that Trump shouldn't expose the deep state conspiracy? That he should just allow himself to be railroaded in order to preserve the status quo?

Look, dipshit, those that are awaken are the ones that ELECTED him in order to reveal this parasitic deep state/parasitic entity. The presidency/ CEO position was taken to it's lowest when Barrypuppet was inserted and protected by the tint of his skin......time for the people to see the puppet masters.

Your Hussein Barack....got lower!

Cry baby!

Trump's got nothing but a bluff and bluster. If he had something, he would have already used it. I say call his bluff.

Me too. I bet his bluff is less bluff than the Democrats. After all he's President, and he's personally wealthy. You can be sure he has a research network feeding him information.

I certainly would.

So, you believe that Trump shouldn't expose the deep state conspiracy? That he should just allow himself to be railroaded in order to preserve the status quo?

Look, dipshit, those that are awaken are the ones that ELECTED him in order to reveal this parasitic deep state/parasitic entity. The presidency/ CEO position was taken to it's lowest when Barrypuppet was inserted and protected by the tint of his skin......time for the people to see the puppet masters.
You cannot expose what does not exist.

Cry baby!

Trump's got nothing but a bluff and bluster. If he had something, he would have already used it. I say call his bluff.

Me too. I bet his bluff is less bluff than the Democrats. After all he's President, and he's personally wealthy. You can be sure he has a research network feeding him information.

I certainly would.

You mean like the research network he sent to Hawaii? They had amazing info about Obama's birth certificate, but it never showed up. Trump is just bluffing again. The man lies about everything.

The only people that buy into this deep State bullshit are conspiracy oriented, mentally challenged, emotionally unstable, and hyperventilating dipshits who are trapped in a perverse fantasy land.

Cry baby!

I certainly would.

You mean like the research network he sent to Hawaii? They had amazing info about Obama's birth certificate, but it never showed up. Trump is just bluffing again. The man lies about everything.

Obama is a protected species. For now.

Don't you find it interesting that today we know no more about him or his family than we knew in 2007?

You cannot expose what does not exist.

5f6f3ebbe2f87f1576f04be9fb09dda1c278603d93bdf11e22b43f09e6054121.jpg

Cry baby!

I certainly would.

Don't you find it interesting that today we know no more about him or his family than we knew in 2007?

What a dumb thing to say.

The only people that buy into this deep State bullshit are conspiracy oriented, mentally challenged, emotionally unstable, and hyperventilating dipshits who are trapped in a perverse fantasy land.

Debate me on this...leave your political partisanship aside and discuss this honestly. I have researched this ten to 12 hours a day times 6 plus years. Knowledge is power.

Cry baby!

I certainly would.

What a dumb thing to say.

Prove it wrong.

Debate me on this...leave your political partisanship aside and discuss this honestly. I have researched this ten to 12 hours a day times 6 plus years. Knowledge is power.

You think you can do better than you did on Chemtrails?

Forum List

Back