Trump to announce his team ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
BRZEZINSKI: Can you share with us three people who would consult with or want to hear from on foreign policy?

TRUMP: I would say that I'd rather not because I'm going to be announcing a team in about a week that is really a good team. And a team that was recommended highly by me -- by -- to me. And a team that I've seen both -- and read about both in papers and seen on your show. I know the people but we're announcing a team in about a week. And I'm going to keep it a little bit secret.

Next week ... write that down, next week.

FULL TRANSCRIPT: MSNBC's Town Hall with Donald Trump

I understand John Bolton is at the top of the list.

Just as an FYI, Mika Brzezinski is the daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs to Jimmy Carter, and one of the most Gawd-awful foreign advisors this country has ever seen.

as I remember, it was Carter and Brzezinski that started the funding for the Mujahideen

BRZEZINSKI: Can you share with us three people who would consult with or want to hear from on foreign policy?

TRUMP: I would say that I'd rather not because I'm going to be announcing a team in about a week that is really a good team. And a team that was recommended highly by me -- by -- to me. And a team that I've seen both -- and read about both in papers and seen on your show. I know the people but we're announcing a team in about a week. And I'm going to keep it a little bit secret.

Next week ... write that down, next week.

FULL TRANSCRIPT: MSNBC's Town Hall with Donald Trump

Trump's team:

Sneezy, Dopey, Shifty, Lazy, Crazy, Whacky, Flaky, Dingy, Dippy, Batty, Loony, Loopy, Bachmann, and Palin.

as I remember BRZEZINSKI was just asking Trump some questions, and he was the one answering them. Her opinion didn't factor into the meeting in any way.

as I remember, it was Carter and Brzezinski that started the funding for the Mujahideen

Democrook Charlie Wilson was apparently a major campaigner for lots more funding as time went on.

Of all democrook policies it wasn't really that bad, but after the dust settled and the soviets lost we failed to follow up and provide assistance in a transition that may not have led to a power vacuum which the talibs used to acquire control over most of the country.

Democrook Charlie Wilson was apparently a major campaigner for lots more funding as time went on.

Of all democrook policies it wasn't really that bad, but after the dust settled and the soviets lost we failed to follow up and provide assistance in a transition that may not have led to a power vacuum which the talibs used to acquire control over most of the country.

which has nothing to do with Trump's foreign policy team.

Trump's team: Sneezy, Dopey, Shifty, Lazy, Crazy, Whacky, Flaky, Dingy, Dippy, Batty, Loony, Loopy, Bachmann, and Palin.
In other words, most of the Republican clown car!

clown-cars-full-span-photo-386402-s-original-photo-463201-s-original.jpg

Forum List

Back