Trump to bribe Mexican president to play up to his bs policie$$!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, you heard it here first....Trump will come out today and say that Mexico's president has agreed to not only pay for the wall once Trump puts it up, but also will agree to outlaw any ladders sold that are taller than the fence....in addition, Mexico will agree to take back all 11 million illegals and sort thru each and everyone one to seperate the good beanies from the bad beanies....He will agree to do this for a portion of the Trump products produced in his country, with more to follow once Trump is president and for a nice little personal use kick back check......

Let it be written, let it be said...and remember guys, you heard it hear first!!

The Tigger will be right once again......

Hahaha. You really think there's 11 million?

There's been "11 million" for at least 20 years. I guess nobody's been sneaking across in 20 years.

There's been "11 million" for at least 20 years. I guess nobody's been sneaking across in 20 years.
Doesn't matter, the fix is on!!
If you believe it, it's true and it's true because you believe it.
Want to place a bet? I bet you 1 full stress free week of me leaving this site, that Trump's speech will hit on a lot of this shit I'm talking about? And after the election, if I'm wrong...I will leave permanently!!

Trump needs to work out how much we have to PAY Mexico in exchange for every US malcontent Progressive we deport there

Folks, you heard it here first....Trump will come out today and say that Mexico's president has agreed to not only pay for the wall once Trump puts it up, but also will agree to outlaw any ladders sold that are taller than the fence....in addition, Mexico will agree to take back all 11 million illegals and sort thru each and everyone one to seperate the good beanies from the bad beanies....He will agree to do this for a portion of the Trump products produced in his country, with more to follow once Trump is president and for a nice little personal use kick back check......

Let it be written, let it be said...and remember guys, you heard it hear first!!

Pal, you’re stupid.

Want to place a bet? I bet you 1 full stress free week of me leaving this site, that Trump's speech will hit on a lot of this shit I'm talking about? And after the election, if I'm wrong...I will leave permanently!!
It's a worthless bet. You cause me no stress. You're a loudmouth with a keyboard, nothing more.

Please don't leave. Your daily dose of utter nonsense and blatant white hatred is the source of a good laugh.

Pal, you’re stupid.

I dare you to call your pal a racist.

Please don't leave.

Comedy gold is hard to replace.

Pal, you’re stupid.

Feel free. I don’t read much of what Tiger wrote. I’m not impressed with what I have read. But the mentality of this thread is something that I expect from the right wing losers (like yourself).

So let me get this straight… the Republican Nominee for President wants to bribe the President of Mexico. So to do this highly illegal act that will surely torpedo any chances he has, get him into all sorts of illegal hot water stateside, and make him even more of a laughing stock among everyone in the nation with 3 working brain cells…he publicly announces he’s going there.

Keep in mind, this is the same candidate that allegedly (although the preponderance of evidence suggests strongly) that he bribed the AGs in Texas and Florida to withdraw from the Trump U CASs. Tiger? Did he fly down to Austin and Tallahassee and announce he was meeting with them too?

It’s just a childish, moronic assertion that someone would be so brazen in breaking the law when (if Trump were really trying to do this and the President of Mexico were “in on it”) you could do it in a 5 minute phone call.

As for Calling the OP a racist; again I don’t read much of his stuff. This was particularly daft so I commented.

Pal, you’re stupid.

Feel free. I don’t read much of what Tiger wrote. I’m not impressed with what I have read. But the mentality of this thread is something that I expect from the right wing losers (like yourself).

So let me get this straight… the Republican Nominee for President wants to bribe the President of Mexico. So to do this highly illegal act that will surely torpedo any chances he has, get him into all sorts of illegal hot water stateside, and make him even more of a laughing stock among everyone in the nation with 3 working brain cells…he publicly announces he’s going there.

Keep in mind, this is the same candidate that allegedly (although the preponderance of evidence suggests strongly) that he bribed the AGs in Texas and Florida to withdraw from the Trump U CASs. Tiger? Did he fly down to Austin and Tallahassee and announce he was meeting with them too?

It’s just a childish, moronic assertion that someone would be so brazen in breaking the law when (if Trump were really trying to do this and the President of Mexico were “in on it”) you could do it in a 5 minute phone call.

As for Calling the OP a racist; again I don’t read much of his stuff. This was particularly daft so I commented.
No, let me get you straight....are you daring to call Trump...a honest forthright individual, who is above reproach? And do this, with a straight face and all your bodily fluids still in tact? Man, you got balls!!:cuckoo:

I don't really care. I do believe he has AMERICA'S best interest at heart.

I believe he is capable of fixing a lot of the mess the politicians have imposed on us.

Pal, you’re stupid.

No, let me get you straight....are you daring to call Trump...a honest forthright individual, who is above reproach? And do this, with a straight face and all your bodily fluids still in tact? Man, you got balls!!:cuckoo:

Whatever. I’m calling your OP batshit crazy. Because it is.

Pal, you’re stupid.

Whatever. I’m calling your OP batshit crazy. Because it is.
Call it anything you like, but when I'm proven right, which is always the case, just tell me what color lipstick your gonna use to kiss my ***, that's all!:banana:

Forum List

Back