Trump to help Mexifornia with earthquake recovery...WHY?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Why offer ANY help to the super shithole...they have told the Feds to fuck off repeatedly with assisting them with immigration?

Why offer ANY help to the super shithole...they have told the Feds to fuck off repeatedly with assisting them with immigration?

Cali is the largest supplier of tax money to the Fed Govt. They also are one of the minority of states that receive less from the Fed Govt than they give them.

The Govt cannot bite the hand that feeds them

Cali is the largest supplier of tax money to the Fed Govt. They also are one of the minority of states that receive less from the Fed Govt than they give them.

The Govt cannot bite the hand that feeds them

What does that mean?
Mexifornia would stop sending tax money to the Feds if the Feds said “we’ll help you when you start helping us”?

What trump says, and what trump does are two very different things. No other person who ever existed has spoken out of two sides of their mouth as does are current President.

Because California pays more Federal Taxes than any other state

Because California pays more Federal Taxes than any other state

Yep, Mexifornia is home to many of those positive contributing wealthy folks you hate but like when it fits for you....
So what does that mean?
Mexifornia would stop sending tax money to the Feds if the Feds said “we’ll help you when you start helping us”?

Perhaps he plans to mail the check just as soon as he is no longer allowed to run for a third term or perhaps when they stop the sanctuary state talk.

California is too heavy because of all of the Central Americans and Mexicans flooding into the state, which is causing all of those Earthquakes.
They need to ship all of those illegals back to their country of origin and maybe that will reduce the stress on the fault-line.

Because we, are the UNITED STATES of America..... not the RED STATES of America.... get over it! :p

:rolleyes:

Awww, I see....so since Wetbackville needs help we’re suddenly “United” and it’s expected that we work together?
I’m guessing that Wetbackville will reciprocate such a sentiment now with regard to closing the gateway to the beanerization of America?
OR...is it okay that Wetbackville demands a one sided partnership with the Feds?
(will you pretend you didn’t see this post?)

Doesn’t the BrokeDickLoser live in California?

Where I “live” beaners can’t afford the water bill. It’s like real America...zero crime, only english spoken and white people as far as the eye can see....It totally sucks, you’d hate it here.

Because we, are the UNITED STATES of America..... not the RED STATES of America.... get over it! :p

Awww, I see....so since Wetbackville needs help we’re suddenly “United” and it’s expected that we work together?
I’m guessing that Wetbackville will reciprocate such a sentiment now with regard to closing the gateway to the beanerization of America?
OR...is it okay that Wetbackville demands a one sided partnership with the Feds?
Quit with the crap terms.

Quit with the crap terms.

NO....worry about yourself bud.
Thanks in advance.

You Libturds are disgusting.
The state can declare an emergency but does not have the same range of services provided by the federal government.
In makes no difference where it is. When an emergency occurs, government at all levels needs to step up to help for reasons of health and welfare.

I hate the Cali government, but the Fed needs to help with emergencies.

Good people in Cali shouldn’t be punished because there are so many shitheads who live there.

4.5 million Californians voted for Trump.

Ridgecrest is a tiny tiny backwater that suffered very little damage. A fire, a crack in the road , bottles off shelves in the liquor store. Not much compared to a Northridge.

Ridgecrest is home to the China Lake Naval Weapons Station and will get everything it wants.

Forum List

Back