Trump to let a corrupt democrook off the hook?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
Trump 'seriously' considering commuting Blagojevich sentence

President Trump said on Wednesday that he is "seriously" considering commuting the prison sentence of Rod Blagojevich and said the disgraced former Illinois governor was treated "unbelievably unfairly" by the ex-FBI Director Jim Comey's gang of 'sleazebags," according to a report.

Blagojevich, a Democrat, is currently serving 14 years on a federal corruption conviction. The charges are related to soliciting money for an appointment to former President Barack Obama’s vacant Senate seat. Other charges included the extortion of a children’s hospital and race track.

I found this interesting. I'm wondering what sort of political chip this would serve as in Trump's pocket? As scummy as the whole thing was, Comey and his minions are pretty disgusting too. There are of course different factions within the DNC and appealing to one over the other might get something done.

We'll just have to see.

What can I say, ever hear of "Birds of a feather flock together" as its true.

It was because he was a contestant on The Celebrity Apprentice, and Jesse Jackson is asking him to. So it kills 2 birds with one stone. He can help out a buddy while at the same time look like he is being nice to Jesse Jackson who is Black.

President Trump said on Wednesday that he is "seriously" considering commuting the prison sentence of Rod Blagojevich and said the disgraced former Illinois governor was treated "unbelievably unfairly" by the ex-FBI Director Jim Comey's gang of 'sleazebags," according to a report.

Blagojevich, a Democrat, is currently serving 14 years on a federal corruption conviction. The charges are related to soliciting money for an appointment to former President Barack Obama’s vacant Senate seat. Other charges included the extortion of a children’s hospital and race track.

I found this interesting. I'm wondering what sort of political chip this would serve as in Trump's pocket? As scummy as the whole thing was, Comey and his minions are pretty disgusting too. There are of course different factions within the DNC and appealing to one over the other might get something done.

We'll just have to see.

Blago and his wife's everyday conversations dumbed down the use of the "F" word in America.

Heaven help us.

Well, maybe if Mr. and Mrs. Blago got an operation:

images
and
images

We'll just have to see.

Blago and his wife's everyday conversations dumbed down the use of the "F" word in America.

Heaven help us.

What the heck are you talking about?

We'll just have to see.

I think he's trying to normalize his abuse of the pardon power. So after he gets voted out, he pardons everyone caught doing crooked stuff for him and keeping their mouths shut.

That said, I have no problem letting Blago out early. He got a stiffer sentence than George Ryan did, and George's corruption got people KILLED!

It was because he was a contestant on The Celebrity Apprentice, and Jesse Jackson is asking him to. So it kills 2 birds with one stone. He can help out a buddy while at the same time look like he is being nice to Jesse Jackson who is Black.

You do know that Jesse Jackass once liked Trump right?

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse...Of48q40PRMKv8g1Ydiaj-ybgCFXD-gUEUCdeNz_rnedBc

You do know that Trump could have just as easily ran and won as a democrook right?

Before Trump beat the sociopath hag, many of us railed at republican voters for supporting the ultimate RINO.

ME said:
I want to apologize to all the sniveling mindless stupid fucking bed wetting libturds on this forum who I've been severely ridiculing and marginalizing for the past few years. Of course I do find you to be the most incredibly stupid, vapid, servile and insipid little parrots on the planet, it has occurred to me that idiocy is not simply limited to libturd parasites because of your genetic defects.

It has become painfully obvious to me that even people that I once believed were conservative can be stricken with an absolute paralysis of their frontal lobe. I truly did believe that it took a birth defect in the brain to be the sort of tool that adheres themselves to a cult of personality and completely ignore all facts and reality.

Just as I've seen many of you bed wetters ignore countless statistics, facts and arguments and regurgitate total distortions and outright lies robotically. I am now recently witnessing people who I once believed were at least above-average intelligence resort to the same tactics that you turds call arguments.

The Trumptards have proven to me that it isn't just liberals who can be oblivious to reality and join in with a trendy campaign of an empty suit.

So congratulations when your criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag soundly defeats the world's richest professional clown. You'll be able to sleep comfortably on Election night celebrating the fact that America is in its final stage of decline.

Just sayin'.....

I did however recant, because Trump has done a lot of good since getting in, and he did beat that sociopath hag, which I was convinced he would avoid doing. I was sure he only got in the GOP to make it easy for her to win, and that even if he got in, he would not do anything good for us.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well....

I stand corrected.

It's not a bad place to stand under the circumstance.

Last edited:
I think he's trying to normalize his abuse of the pardon power. So after he gets voted out, he pardons everyone caught doing crooked stuff for him and keeping their mouths shut.

That said, I have no problem letting Blago out early. He got a stiffer sentence than George Ryan did, and George's corruption got people KILLED!

You???

"Think"???

LOL... I stopped reading at that point.

What does this say? It says Trump cares more for a "I'll show you" than in justice being served.

Really sad.

You do know that Jesse Jackass once liked Trump right?

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse...Of48q40PRMKv8g1Ydiaj-ybgCFXD-gUEUCdeNz_rnedBc

You do know that Trump could have just as easily ran and won as a democrook right?

Before Trump beat the sociopath hag, many of us railed at republican voters for supporting the ultimate RINO.

ME said:
I want to apologize to all the sniveling mindless stupid fucking bed wetting libturds on this forum who I've been severely ridiculing and marginalizing for the past few years. Of course I do find you to be the most incredibly stupid, vapid, servile and insipid little parrots on the planet, it has occurred to me that idiocy is not simply limited to libturd parasites because of your genetic defects.

It has become painfully obvious to me that even people that I once believed were conservative can be stricken with an absolute paralysis of their frontal lobe. I truly did believe that it took a birth defect in the brain to be the sort of tool that adheres themselves to a cult of personality and completely ignore all facts and reality.

Just as I've seen many of you bed wetters ignore countless statistics, facts and arguments and regurgitate total distortions and outright lies robotically. I am now recently witnessing people who I once believed were at least above-average intelligence resort to the same tactics that you turds call arguments.

The Trumptards have proven to me that it isn't just liberals who can be oblivious to reality and join in with a trendy campaign of an empty suit.

So congratulations when your criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag soundly defeats the world's richest professional clown. You'll be able to sleep comfortably on Election night celebrating the fact that America is in its final stage of decline.

Just sayin'.....

I did however recant, because Trump has done a lot of good since getting in, and he did beat that sociopath hag, which I was convinced he would avoid doing. I was sure he only got in the GOP to make it easy for her to win, and that even if he got in, he would not do anything good for us.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well....

I stand corrected.

It's not a bad place to stand under the circumstance.

Yes they were friends, but it was Jesse's son that bought his appointment to Obama's empty seat that got Blagojevich in jail in the first place. I'm guessing Jesse is feeling a bit guilty about that.

We'll just have to see.

The man tried to sell a senate seat when Obama got elected.

He was properly sentenced. He should stay in prison for the duration of his sentence.

trump shouldn't get involved.

The man tried to sell a senate seat when Obama got elected.

He was properly sentenced. He should stay in prison for the duration of his sentence.

trump shouldn't get involved.

You see, I disagree.

George Ryan sold CDL's to truckers who had no business being on the road. People died, including six children in a Minister's family.

Blago just shook people down for campaign contributions.

If Ryan got out in six years, so should Blago.

Forum List

Back