Trump to turn PC programmed pu$$y as November nears?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I have a bad feeling that he will attempt to make a deal with Dems on DACA when the SCOTUS renders their decision in favor of real Americans.
Now he's talking on timelines prompted and established by the Left just like all sackless GOP bitches have for decades.
"MORE GENTLE FASHION"........FUCK OFF TRUMP you cowering nutless puke.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how very tough righties are when they tell others, "Fvck your feelings," because real men don't buy into political correctness.

But tell them the truth, and they run, sniveling to the message board censors like little girls because, "The mean progressive hurt their feelings."

It could very well happen with this reply.

I have a bad feeling that he will attempt to make a deal with Dems on DACA when the SCOTUS renders their decision in favor of real Americans.
Now he's talking on timelines prompted and established by the Left just like all sackless GOP bitches have for decades.

Wow.........................now you're turning on Trump too? Are you still going to vote for him in Nov?

Better get used to it. If he wins reelection I expect assaults on our 2nd amendment, the wall all but stops being built,nothing comes of those on the right being censored on social media, etc etc. Trump is spineless with that bastard Kushner in there telling him what to do.

Trump will soon even be kissing black ass. He is becoming more desperate. He knows his reelection is in deep shit.

Have faith. Either Donald John Trump is what and who we believe him to be or his presence and place and timing in history is something else. The way of the radicalized leftist is to immediately throw their leaders and icons under the bus first sign of failure or deviation from the expected. Me? My faith in our President remains strong. Remember, he's a personality who thrives on drawing in his enemies, putting them at ease, and then snapping shut his jaws. There's that, and then there's the reality where he is surrounded at all times by enemies who despise him. There's also a reason he's survived both politically and physically as POTUS since his election. There are people looking out for him. Let's hope they know their shit.

Forum List

Back