Trump tries to rescue failing campaign by drafting in 5 new advisors

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Reels of desperation at this stage. They will probably conclude that trump is the problem. And his gimp mini me vance as well.

They have a few weeks to turn it round. That isnt enough time to craft a statesman out of the fat pig. At least he has an excuse for losing.

But maybe they can write some funny jokes for him.

Reels of desperation at this stage. They will probably conclude that trump is the problem. And his gimp mini me vance as well.

They have a few weeks to turn it round. That isnt enough time to craft a statesman out of the fat pig. At least he has an excuse for losing.

The problem is Trump, not campaign advisors.

As long as Trump keeps going off-script with racist attacks and ridiculous lies, he’s going to lose the election.

Trump isn't handling the results of the polls very well and that's worrying. If Kamawla gets a temporary bounce from their convention, the pressure is liable to show on him when it's not necessary.

Aint it the truth.
It's just suggesting that what has worked for Trump, won't continue to work. That means something has changed when Biden dropped out.

Nothing changed other than swapping a loser for an untested replacement and that caused a big drop in his confidence.

There's no reason to think that what has worked, won't continue to work with Kamawla.

He will continue to test his methods all the way to Nov. 5. That you can take to the bank Tommy!

The late night tweets will start soon.
The main point is that nothing in Trump's methods will change. We can't yet conclude that to be either a winning or losing way to November.

However, you're supposing that their election will be decided at the ballot boxes, and that is nearly certain to not be..

It's just suggesting that what has worked for Trump, won't continue to work. That means something has changed when Biden dropped out.

Nothing changed other than swapping a loser for an untested replacement and that caused a big drop in his confidence.

There's no reason to think that what has worked, won't continue to work with Kamawla.

He will continue to test his methods all the way to Nov. 5. That you can take to the bank Tommy!
He is fighting to stay out of jail.

The campaign is not failing. You are, and so is the MSM who no one believes anymore. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The guardian is twisting this a bit... campaigns bring in new people all the time... especially after a democrat coup that gets rid of the guy he was facing a month ago....

That's all the Guardian ever does -- twist.

They are halfway between a comic book and the National Enquirer with several layers of toilet paper sandwiched in between.

They'

I’m sure these guys will help him with his diversity weakness:

Screen Shot 2024-08-15 at 2.11.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-15 at 2.12.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-15 at 2.12.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-15 at 2.12.40 PM.png

Pfiffer is a bit of a difference maker in that regard.

Screen Shot 2024-08-15 at 2.16.16 PM.png

Not sure what she will bring to the table but the word is she has a part time gig at McDonalds...#freemcnuggets.

Forum List

Back