🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Biden by sharing manipulated video of him dancing to 'F--- tha Police'

Say, maybe some dork can make another funny fake video, that the moroonie in chief can retweet, with Donnie hitting golf balls at VP Biden this time. I'm sure that would make all those beautiful Trumpybear fans just cream in their jeans, again.
It sucks for you that you're so full of hate and vomit that you can't have a sense of humor.

Say, maybe some dork can make another funny fake video, that the moroonie in chief can retweet, with Donnie hitting golf balls at VP Biden this time. I'm sure that would make all those beautiful Trumpybear fans just cream in their jeans, again.
It sucks for you that you're so full of hate and vomit that you can't have a sense of humor.

What do you mean? You fucking Trumpybear fucks are fucking funny. I love you guys though, you make me laugh.

What do you mean? You fucking Trumpybear fucks are fucking funny. I love you guys though, you make me laugh.
They are the greatest source of entertainment.

Forum List

Back