Trump turns the tables on the deceptive left

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
They created the "fake news" meme as a way to discredit & undermine a Trump victory.

Now he's using their meme and beating them over the head with it lol

There have ALWAYS been fake stories floating around on social media since it's inception. Democrats seized upon that and tried to weaponize it. And now it seems that Ahmed is missing some fingers!

Paying for cable, 120.00
Using that cable to watch the liberal melt down, Fucking priceless.

They created the "fake news" meme as a way to discredit & undermine a Trump victory.

Now he's using their meme and beating them over the head with it lol

There have ALWAYS been fake stories floating around on social media since it's inception. Democrats seized upon that and tried to weaponize it. And now it seems that Ahmed is missing some fingers!

Paying for cable, 120.00
Using that cable to watch the liberal melt down, Fucking priceless.

Trump isn't beating anybody. He having tantrums, but that's about it.

Ugh. Paying $180 for 1gig and another $150 or so for Tivo and home phone. (I think our cells are like $200 idk)

Alaska's choices are limited - MTA (local shit company,) AT&T (ick,) GCI (local rape artists,) and I can't get satellite angle cause Alaska + mountain views (DirectTV was like we could put a 60' tower on your roof. LOL)

120 bucks for cable?
Is your asshole the 10th wonder of the world?
100.00 of that is for high speed Internet. 20 or so is basic cable.
Damn, that's high too. My high speed is like 35 lol and I live in the middle of nowhere.
You're probably not getting my speeds though.
whats your mbps?
I posted them above
I don't know what that other stuff is lol. I don't much about this stuff.

100.00 of that is for high speed Internet. 20 or so is basic cable.
Damn, that's high too. My high speed is like 35 lol and I live in the middle of nowhere.
whats your mbps?
I posted them above
They are my upload & download speeds.

whats your mbps?
I posted them above
oh. What is that in terms of mbps? That's the only thing I know about my internet lol

Did Donald Trump say, "Fake news?"

Why yes. Yes he did.

Thousands and thousands of Muslims on rooftops cheered when Trump knocked down CNN. Ted Cruz's dad put down his Mannlicher–Carcano. Millions of illegal Mexicans retracted their votes.

It's morning in America.

I've been telling people all along, Trump's a fighter. He's not gonna sit back and take the Left's shit. He isn't a milquetoast wuss like George Bush, Mitt Romney, or Paul Ryan.

whats your mbps?
I posted them above
oh. What is that in terms of mbps? That's the only thing I know about my internet lol
That is my mbs lol

Forum List

Back