Trump v Obama

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Okay...Trump takes a call from Taiwan and the lib MSM goes berserk. They condemn him for being so insensitive to China...even calling him STUPID.

Conversely...Big Ears does his last presser yesterday (THANK GOD!!!) and he condemns Russia...he said this among a number of inflammatory statements; "Russia does not produce anything that others want to buy except oil and gas and arms."

Where is the condemnation from the MSM for his insensitivity to Russia?

...libs get duped again.

I guess you never heard of the one China policy, but Obama also said that fresh eyes to look at foreign affairs was a good thing, but moves should be well thought out.

China is not Russia. We have a huge trade policy with China and China is much more powerful than Russia, but Russia can shut the oil and gas off to Europe, which is why we are in Syria. We do not need to be sensitive to Russia, and MSNbc should not of been upset about it. Ever look in your home and see what you have made in China.
After all, Russia hacked out DNC and interfered in our election.

I wonder was Fox all over it like ants on honey. I bet they were now on Russia's side right?

I guess you never heard of the one China policy, but Obama also said that fresh eyes to look at foreign affairs was a good thing, but moves should be well thought out.

China is not Russia. We have a huge trade policy with China and China is much more powerful than Russia, but Russia can shut the oil and gas off to Europe, which is why we are in Syria. We do not need to be sensitive to Russia, and MSNbc should not of been upset about it. Ever look in your home and see what you have made in China.
After all, Russia hacked out DNC and interfered in our election.

I wonder was Fox all over it like ants on honey. I bet they were now on Russia's side right?
Well there is a lot in your post that is nonsense, but whatever.

So...you conclude that it is okay for Obama to dump on Russia because we have little trade with them and they hacked and interfered with our election (bogus and unproven). Conversely, is it not okay for Trump to take a call from Taiwan because that inflames China. Have I summarized your position?

Do you WANT war with Russia? Are you aware that Russia has nuclear weapons....lots of them?

Forum List

Back