Trump was for it before he was against it.

I am certainly crying over this...it's tragic watching what Xiden has done to Afgan and to all the people there.

It's a stain and a dark stain on American history. Who in the world can trust us moving forward after Xiden's betrayal to these people? It's going to take a generation to undo what Xiden has done in 7 months
I sense a fatwah coming on.

He didn't carry out trump's plan...hahaha

you can keep lying all you want to defend your Dear Leader, but the facts are the facts.
n February last year, Baradar signed a peace agreement with the US, hailed at the time by the Trump administration as a diplomatic triumph.

That year, he also met Mike Pompeo, Mr Trump's Secretary of State, who – publicly at least – seemed confident that America could now treat its old foe as a working partner of sorts and declared: "We welcome the Taliban's commitments not to host international terror groups including Al-Qaeda."

He didn't carry out trump's plan...hahaha

you can keep lying all you want to defend your Dear Leader, but the facts are the facts.
Of course he did. Trump made a deal with the Taliban for us to withdraw all of our troops. Biden carried out that deal.

Trump's the greatest deal maker in the history of deal making, isn't he?

n February last year, Baradar signed a peace agreement with the US, hailed at the time by the Trump administration as a diplomatic triumph.

That year, he also met Mike Pompeo, Mr Trump's Secretary of State, who – publicly at least – seemed confident that America could now treat its old foe as a working partner of sorts and declared: "We welcome the Taliban's commitments not to host international terror groups including Al-Qaeda."
it was a big deal, wish Xiden would have followed it

Deleted tweet from 4/23/21

View attachment 526508

Getting out of there has always been what everyone has said they wanted for over 20 years now.

Its not if or when you do it, its how you do it. And as we have seen, how you do it was done really really badly. Without an an actual real exit strategy we shouldnt have left. Just packing up shit and leaving is poor planning at its best, unless youre willing to accept the void of chaos that would be left behind.

I guess I dont understand this post because all I read is "I hate trump and Ill say anything, even if it makes no sense".

Atleast trump had a plan in place and was working on agreements with them and tried to smooth out the process and minimalize the fallout.

Of course he did. Trump made a deal with the Taliban for us to withdraw all of our troops. Biden carried out that deal.

Trump's the greatest deal maker in the history of deal making, isn't he?
It was a crummy deal the Trumpster negotiated, but he just wanted out. I certainly didn't blame Gerry Ford for ending Vietnam. Now I thought he might start sending us back into Cambodia over the Mayaquez ... but that was different. What sunk Ford was pardoning Nixon (good call imo) and saying Poland wasn't Commie (hey, we all have bad moments). He was good guy. So's Biden.

We should not have stayed in afghanistan 20 years

but we did

and I once agreed with trump and biden about pulling out

but now I dont

we had a great military staging area for war against iran or china and now we dont
I don't want to go to war with them.

Do you?

You and I both know that's not true.
No you don't know shit because you are a CNN viewer...Trump said it over and over again that he would not pull the troops out without conditions...look it up....notice he didn't pull them out...JOE DID!!!!wake up you sound like a fool....

No you don't know shit because you are a CNN viewer...Trump said it over and over again that he would not pull the troops out without conditions...look it up....notice he didn't pull them out...JOE DID!!!!wake up you sound like a fool....
LOL

You're still stuck on stupid, huh?

“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough.“ ~ Donald Trump

Biden was for the conflict in Afghanistan before he sat on Barry Hussein's lap for 8 years and forgot where he was.

LOL

You're still stuck on stupid, huh?

“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough.“ ~ Donald Trump
Joe lost the war....and you voted for Joe....Joe opened the southern border just before he gave an entire nation back to the terrorists and you voted for Joe...Joe fired union workers and you voted for Joe...Joe shut down the keystone pipeline that was under construction and gave his blessing to the Russian pipeline....then he begged Iraq to produce more oil....and you voted for Joe....
now would you like to discuss whom is stuck on stupid?....

Where are the afghan troops we spent hundreds of billions training?
They relied on our air cover...but Joe pulled it out...leaving them sitting ducks...and now the Taliban is selling our hi tech weapons to Iran so they can cross engineer them.....

Joe lost the war....and you voted for Joe....Joe opened the southern border just before he gave an entire nation back to the terrorists and you voted for Joe...Joe fired union workers and you voted for Joe...Joe shut down the keystone pipeline that was under construction and gave his blessing to the Russian pipeline....then he begged Iraq to produce more oil....and you voted for Joe....
now would you like to discuss whom is stuck on stupid?....
Yeah, you are. You're literally denying Trump made a deal to take all the troops out of Afghanistan despite him say repeatedly that's what he wanted to do.

Forum List

Back