Trump was the only one who could go after Hillary and Bill the way the Rep base wanted

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I have always been critical of Trump but I try to be fair and objective. No other Republican would have brought up the allegations and criticisms of Hillary and Bill (Bill isn't running for president but they are a package deal, if you can insult Melania's nude photo shoots, Bill is fair game) that Trump brought up. He was backed into a corner and he didn't cave on TV. He delivered to his voting base. If he has the support of the silent majority, he's going to win this thing

While I say this, I thought health-wise, Hillary looked absolutely fantastic last night. She looked great! She was strong, she was composed, lots of energy. She also knocked it out of the park with some of her answers. Especially her answer discussing her respect for Trump's kids

I agree. The left is besides themselves. They are so used to Republicans not fighting back. Plus, Trump has to take on the establishment boys in his own party. That's not a job for a snowflake.

Donald Drumpf brought up that the Right wants to jail Hillary Clinton even with no indictments or convictions. Yes, we saw that last nite....and hear it a lot here too.

I agree. The left is besides themselves. They are so used to Republicans not fighting back. Plus, Trump has to take on the establishment boys in his own party. That's not a job for a snowflake.

They are used to being able to win any argument by calling anyone who disagrees "racist, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobe" and so on. They have got lazy...

The first thing Hillary did was to go after Trump for a freaking eleven year old sound bite when everyone knows how she enabled her husband's serial abuse of women. What did you expect Trump to do? "Mine were words, his were actions"....Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back