Trump was The Wild Bunch yesterday against business, journalists, opponents, Martians

Trump as Preisdent means nuclear war.
I don't see how you figure. Hillary says she wants to put in place a no fly zone in Syria. That will mean global war.

Trump has no such plans.

Are you really THAT obtuse?

I don't see how you figure. Hillary says she wants to put in place a no fly zone in Syria. That will mean global war.

Trump has no such plans.

I am aware that you don't get it. Your bias confirmation for all things Donald blinds you from recognizing the larger picture.

A "no fly zone" is a ploy. The US won't do it unilaterally, and the UN won't approve it.

Trump has no such plans.

I am aware that you don't get it. Your bias confirmation for all things Donald blinds you from recognizing the larger picture.

A "no fly zone" is a ploy. The US won't do it unilaterally, and the UN won't approve it.

You are mistaken.

I study the Deep State. I have no "bias." I have a suspicion that Trump may very well be a ringer for Hillary. I don't even plan on voting for the executive. I think anyone who votes for Hillary, given what we know of her history, especially considering the machinations of the DNC and the information released by Wikileaks about her and the DNC, is a considerable dupe.

Even if he is not a ringer, he still can't be good for the nation.

What I have heard him say, is that he won't pull us into WWIII.

Let's go to the ultra-liberal propaganda, shall we?

Should The U.S. Double Down In Syria With A No-Fly Zone?
Experts say it’s a likely move for the next administration, but it hasn’t been discussed much on the campaign trail.
Should The U.S. Double Down In Syria With A No-Fly Zone? | Huffington Post

“If the [Syrian] regime air force bombs folks we’re supporting or we’re concerned about, we tell them, ‘We’re going to ground your air force,’” Petraeus said. That threat would be backed up with readiness to take out Russian or Syrian aircraft and air bases with strike fighter and cruise missiles launched from outside Syrian airspace from American bombers or Navy ships, he said.

“That’s what we’re all talking about,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told Defense Secretary Ash Carter at a recent hearing of the Senate Armed Services Committee, which McCain chairs. “A no-fly zone so we can protect these people from being slaughtered.”

Clinton has voiced the same rationale. “I do still support a no-fly zone,” she said during a Democratic debate with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in April, “because I think we need to put in safe havens for those poor Syrians who are fleeing both Assad and ISIS and so they have some place they can be safe.”

Donald Trump has avoided the issue. “I don’t think so,” he said a year ago, when ABC’s George Stephanopoulos asked if he would, as president, order a no-fly zone. “I think what I want to do is, I want to sit back and I want to see what happens” in Syria, Trump said."

Did you know the Russians are now using a Turkish airbase? That would mean bombing Turkey as well. Just admit it, you are wrong. Hillary is more than likely to going lead us into WWIII, because the Russians sure as hell AREN'T going to back down, they won't let Assad go.

Forum List

Back