Leftist on Howie Kurtz show says Trump was tried by his peers! NOT

1717975737708.jpeg

So if you were watching this morning, you would have seen this idiot lib (I know.. what other kind are there?) saying that Trump was judged by a jury of his peers!

EXCUSE ME???!!

Didn't New York City vote against Trump 95% to 5% or some such thing?

fake news

His peers are Americans who understand how loony the left is.. that's who

Trump should have been tried in, say... Kansas

Peers in this case are adult US citizens.

How is it that you're so stupid?

I don't get how N Yorkers are Trump's peers

according to libs or whomever

A peer is someone who is like you, approximately same age and things like that. New Yorkers are not the same age as Trump except maybe chronologically. He is 77, they are mentally around the age of, say, eight

In a legal context, peer most often refers to anyone who is an adult citizen, such as in “a jury of one's peers.” Generally, a jury of one's peers is a random selection of other citizens from a similar geographic location. These individuals do not necessarily share traits similar to a defendant's.
Welcome to LII › wex
peer | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

In a legal context, peer most often refers to anyone who is an adult citizen, such as in “a jury of one's peers.” Generally, a jury of one's peers is a random selection of other citizens from a similar geographic location. These individuals do not necessarily share traits similar to a defendant's.
Welcome to LII › wex
peer | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

That's BS imo

Why even bother having the word Peer in the dictionary if it doesn't mean something other than "everyone in the world"?

A peer is someone who is more/less like you. Again, Trump should have been tried in a state or city where someone voted for him instead of NYC where 90% or more didn't.

That's BS imo

Why even bother having the word Peer in the dictionary if it doesn't mean something other than "everyone in the world"?

A peer is someone who is more/less like you. Again, Trump should have been tried in a state or city where someone voted for him instead of NYC where 90% or more didn't.

In law as it pertains to a jury a peer is a citizen who is an adult. You're very ignorant. Did you finish high school?

So if you were watching this morning, you would have seen this idiot lib (I know.. what other kind are there?) saying that Trump was judged by a jury of his peers!

EXCUSE ME???!!

Didn't New York City vote against Trump 95% to 5% or some such thing?

fake news

His peers are Americans who understand how loony the left is.. that's who

Trump should have been tried in, say... Kansas
Finding 12 fat old rapist charity thieves isn't quite as easy as you apparently think.

Forum List

Back