Trump Was Told There Was ‘No Time’ For the National Anthem. Here’s His Live-TV Response…

Beats having the Boy Scouts coming on to present the colors... and a mostly-liberal audience BOOING them, as a bunch did some years ago.

The sooner we get such leftist fanatics out of office, the better.

Very classy, and patriotic. I am looking forward to the Trump Administration

Trump Was Told There Was 'No Time' For the National Anthem. Here's His Live-TV Response...
That sends chills up your spine and a tear to your eye. Its beautiful and heartwarming to see a man of the people care so much about his country. I am sure our resident liberals will shout him down and call him names and say it was racist to sing it. Thanks for posting though I shared it on FB.

Trump Was Told There Was 'No Time' For the National Anthem. Here's His Live-TV Response...
Hey Steve what did he say? On dial up and it takes forever for a video to load.

Thanks in advance, td.
I had no idea dial up was still possible.

I'm never kidding when I say I'm in the middle of nowhere.

:lol:

I don't even have cell phone service in my corner of the universe although we're petitioning the new government to get us up to speed. My daughter just back packed thru parts of Asia and cripes she was able to facebook/ twitter/instagram and connect from Bangkok and Saigon for crying out loud.

Thanks in advance, td.
Now thats just criminal! Lol

Thanks in advance, td.
I had no idea dial up was still possible.

I'm never kidding when I say I'm in the middle of nowhere.

:lol:

I don't even have cell phone service in my corner of the universe although we're petitioning the new government to get us up to speed. My daughter just back packed thru parts of Asia and cripes she was able to facebook/ twitter/instagram and connect from Bangkok and Saigon for crying out loud.
Holy shit. I thought my wife's family lives in middle of nowhere there is no cell service but there is DSL.

She has a nice voice and she's hot. Trump will make a great President!

Forum List

Back