Trump watches cable news 5-8 hours a day, JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE.

The NYT confirms what I have said here on this board: Trump watches TV all day and then Tweets intermittently in tandem with what he's watching.

I posted about this and GrandpaMurky said something about that only taking 46 minutes to Tweet 12-15 times a day. That was a lame justification. Trump spends 45 minute +/- between Tweets for gathering his material.

Inside Trump’s Hour-by-Hour Battle for Self-Preservation

"WASHINGTON — Around 5:30 each morning, President Trump wakes and tunes into the television in the White House’s master bedroom. He flips to CNN for news, moves to “Fox & Friends” for comfort and messaging ideas, and sometimes watches MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” because, friends suspect, it fires him up for the day."

""Mr. Kelly is trying, quietly and respectfully, to reduce the amount of free time the president has for fiery tweets by accelerating the start of his workday. Mr. Priebus also tried, with only modest success, to encourage Mr. Trump to arrive by 9 or 9:30 a.m."""
Oh, goody! Just like you said before, huh? No source just a gut feeling, an opinion, nothing to back it up just like the NY Slimes article. Birds of a feather...

Random source says he does this. Lol typical fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah, true. But it's the NEW YORK TIMES, for God's sake! The old grey lady never lies, does she?
One of the great newspapers in the world
Blastoff What paper that you read is better ?/ The Alabama Enquirer?? The Mississippi Daily ?
Not that familiar with either. My favorite though is the Chappaqua Cheater.

Yeah, true. But it's the NEW YORK TIMES, for God's sake! The old grey lady never lies, does she?
Blastoff What paper that you read is better ?/ The Alabama Enquirer?? The Mississippi Daily ?
djournal.com | All the News and Sports you need

Jus sayin

And?? ...... :dunno:
If this were a banana republic, it would be fine. But it's not. The US has the world's largest economy and military. We are a superpower and have great influence around the world. The US president is usually the leader of the free world--Trump is the exception to that standard. He can't possibly do a good job as president when he is watching TV and tweeting half the time. And golfing every weekend.
Funny how you didn't care what Obama was doing. While he was partying it up with celebrities.

If this were a banana republic, it would be fine. But it's not. The US has the world's largest economy and military. We are a superpower and have great influence around the world. The US president is usually the leader of the free world--Trump is the exception to that standard. He can't possibly do a good job as president when he is watching TV and tweeting half the time. And golfing every weekend.

Trump typically tweets early in the morning...and then you liberal snowflakes spend the rest of the day running around with your hair on fire reacting to what he's tweeted! Everyone has their guilty little pleasures...Donald Trump's seems to be giving you the "needle" with a few minutes of tweeting and then watching the response!
In between 12 cans of diet coke lol
How many cigarettes did Obama smoke a day?

You can't give even a single example of what Obama did to cut unemployment? :eusa_hand:
Obama Presidency: How Many Jobs Were Added Under Barack ...
time.com › Careers › Obama
Jan 18, 2017 - As President Barack Obama prepares to leave the White House, we look at his legacy for creating jobs, including wage growth, unemployment rates, and ... It's unclear if anything could have been done to stop manufacturing jobs from being cut in the darkest days of the Great Recession, whenObama took ...
President Obama's Economic Policies and Accomplishments
The Balance › Investing › US Economy › Hot Topics
Oct 19, 2017 - In February 2009, Congress approved Obama's $787 billion economic stimulus package. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded public works projects. The recession ended in July when GDP growth turned positive. In just seven months, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act ...

Come on you claimed Obama cut unemployment in half, so what specifically did he do? Just admit it you got nothing and your claim is bogus, its like claiming Obama made sure the tide came in on schedule. LOL And don't mention the so called stimulus package again or I'll have to destroy you.
Blues what ever it is you think about Obama THE PROOF lies in what he was president over as he walked out the door When a nation does well and has faith in it's leaders who do you want to give credit too ?? Trump is an AH and if you compare the polls for what people think about them both you might get an understanding I say might

:itsok: Eddie the American people and economy grew IN SPITE OF Obama's dumb ass anti business anti growth policies. You need to come to grips with this.
Been around the block a time or 2 blues and politicians always pat themselves on the back for successes they had nothing to do with BUT the moron in our WH has been doing the same for a year and republicans are kissing his butt

You are deflecting, let me help you out buddy. You claimed Obama cut unemployment in half, I called BS and asked you to back up your claim, unable to do that you have now deflected to Trump. :eusa_think:

Jan 18, 2017 - As President Barack Obama prepares to leave the White House, we look at his legacy for creating jobs, including wage growth, unemployment rates, and ... It's unclear if anything could have been done to stop manufacturing jobs from being cut in the darkest days of the Great Recession, whenObama took ...
Oct 19, 2017 - In February 2009, Congress approved Obama's $787 billion economic stimulus package. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded public works projects. The recession ended in July when GDP growth turned positive. In just seven months, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act ...

Come on you claimed Obama cut unemployment in half, so what specifically did he do? Just admit it you got nothing and your claim is bogus, its like claiming Obama made sure the tide came in on schedule. LOL And don't mention the so called stimulus package again or I'll have to destroy you.
Blues what ever it is you think about Obama THE PROOF lies in what he was president over as he walked out the door When a nation does well and has faith in it's leaders who do you want to give credit too ?? Trump is an AH and if you compare the polls for what people think about them both you might get an understanding I say might

:itsok: Eddie the American people and economy grew IN SPITE OF Obama's dumb ass anti business anti growth policies. You need to come to grips with this.
Been around the block a time or 2 blues and politicians always pat themselves on the back for successes they had nothing to do with BUT the moron in our WH has been doing the same for a year and republicans are kissing his butt

You are deflecting, let me help you out buddy. You claimed Obama cut unemployment in half, I called BS and asked you to back up your claim, unable to do that you have now deflected to Trump. :eusa_think:
Have you always struggled with math?

Trump typically tweets early in the morning...and then you liberal snowflakes spend the rest of the day running around with your hair on fire reacting to what he's tweeted! Everyone has their guilty little pleasures...Donald Trump's seems to be giving you the "needle" with a few minutes of tweeting and then watching the response!
In between 12 cans of diet coke lol
How many cigarettes did Obama smoke a day?
None

Even your insults are retarded, work on it. :laugh:

No, seriously

Your math skills need work

No, seriously

Your math skills need work

:itsok:

Not that familiar with either. My favorite though is the Chappaqua Cheater.
Good one blastman That's Trumps favorite read too

Did it go from almost 10 to under 5%% You want trump to get credit ?? I only go by what happens under a presidency RESULTS count Now you want me to get into the nitty gritty of how he did it ??? Ask him and stop the republican bs

Did it go from almost 10 to under 5%% You want trump to get credit ?? I only go by what happens under a presidency RESULTS count Now you want me to get into the nitty gritty of how he did it ??? Ask him and stop the republican bs

We are still waiting for you to back up your claim that Obama cut the rate in half, still no examples? We can talk about the Obama policies and decisions and regulations that costs jobs and drove unemployment higher if you like.

Funny how you didn't care what Obama was doing. While he was partying it up with celebrities.
You shouldn't make assumptions about what I thought about Obama. And, basically, bringing up Obama is just deflecting. If you have something to debate about Trump, that's what you should be doing. This thread is about him. Trying to change the subject doesn't do you any good.

President Obama has said in interviews that, on an average day, he spent 10 hours working in the office and another three hours working from the residence. So, he worked a 13 hour day. Because the nation doesn't shut down on the weekends, the president does work on the weekends." Usually they do. Trump has gone golfing every weekend he has been president, except when he was overseas I suppose. But far more than other presidents have.

You can compare Trump's work day and work week schedule to any president, the Bushes, Clinton, Carter, Obama, etc. They all worked harder than Trump does and all represented the US better than he does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back