Trump weakens his base of support

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Trump Supporters: I know you don't want to hear this, but "The Donald" is weakening his base of support, just when he needs them the most. Both Republican and Democratic lawmakers overwhelmingly support standing by the Kurds, these folks have done much of the heavy fighting against ISIS and currently hold many thousands of ISIS prisoners in POW camps.

President Trump’s decision to suddenly withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria has angered evangelical Christian leaders and Republican hawks, cleaving his political coalition at the very moment he is trying to fortify his standing to survive the intensifying impeachment inquiry in Congress.

Instead of enjoying uncontested GOP support as he plunges into a constitutional showdown with House Democrats and prepares for a bruising reelection campaign, Trump is now fighting on two fronts within his own party.

Not a smart move Donald!
:bigboy:

Trump’s Syria decision tests the bounds of Republican support as he demands solidarity on impeachment

Independents don't try to sway opinion. They prefer to think freely.

But what are you doing? Trying to play Trump's supporters against him because he is doing what is in the best interests of our country.

You're sitting there trying to divide us like any partisan hack on either side of the aisle would do.

You are not concerned about what's best for this country. Not in the slightest.

As someone who voted for Trump, I could care less about my support for him. I elected him to do a job, not serve my (or your) political whims.

Just goes to show how the leaders on the right and left love war. Sadly too many Americans are duped by the two sides into thinking we need a military presence, everywhere in the fucking world.

Regressive liberal ROE
1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.
2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect
3. Ignore any facts presented.
4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.
5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age
6. Employ misdirection,
6a. smear people
6b. attack religion
6c. attack your rationality.
7. Lie, make false assumptions
8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card
9. Play gay/lesbian card
10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card
11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?
12. Deny constantly
13. Reword and repeat
14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about
15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.
16. Russia
17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity
18. You can’t read.
19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

There are a lot of politicians who are for these perpetual wars. Many of their rich donors make a lot of money off of the war industry. I'm willing to give peace a chance, Yoko.

Trump has betrayed everyone who ever trusted him.
Trump has clearly broken your brain. This has become a common affliction.

Do you get all your news from government run media? If so, this likely is the cause.

Trump has betrayed everyone who ever trusted him.

And what makes you think you speak for the 60+ million people who voted for him?

Shouldn't they get to determine whether he betrayed them or not?

Stop assuming you know the opinions or feelings of others when you clearly don't.

It's amazing how people on a political board are convinced they posses some form of clairvoyance.

When I was in Iraq I got to like the Kurds, they were good folks.

The problem is that we need to GTFO of the Middle Fucking East.

I'm sick of policing the world and getting NOTHING back in the way of gratitude.

Forum List

Back