Trump who? GOP senators rave over a potential Tim Scott presidential run/Tim Scott Is Fundraising By Emailing People That Their Heat Will Be Cut Off

Tim Scott's family went from Cotton to Congress to possibly the White House in one generation. only in America!

Ummmm...the news has already reported that the cost of heat this winter will be too high for many Americans to afford, on top of the cost of all their other bills due to Bidenflation.

Thanks for pointing out Scott is fund raising by telling Americans the truth.

:p

Your posts are very telling....that you believe black people only advance because of the color of their skin and that women only advance based on their husbands.

No wonder women and minorities vote Democrat.
Obama only got where he os because he’s black

I never said no black person has merit

Your posts are very telling....that you believe black people only advance because of the color of their skin and that women only advance based on their husbands.

No wonder women and minorities vote Democrat.
Only dumb women and minorities looking for a handout

Plenty of women and minorities are unreachable with the democrat agenda

Did you go to Colombia and Harvard? Do you have a JD?
We have never seen obama’s transcripts or records so if he walked on water they are not saying

Bush went to Yale and Harvard too but I’m sure you dont think he was qualified to be president

Senator Scott would make a fine President. There are going to be a lot of great choice from the GOP to replace the Xiden regime. Granted, undoing the damage the Demafasict have done won't be easy....but all the names I've seen so far can do it

We have never seen obama’s transcripts or records so if he walked on water they are not saying

Bush went to Yale and Harvard too but I’m sure you dont think he was qualified to be president
Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law Class
Trump threatened to sue anyone who released his HS or college records

What does that tell you?

Forum List

Back