Trump: Who's paying for Obama's political trips?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The liberals better inform snopes so they can run cover for mrs. Tuzla.

Donald Trump on Tuesday ratcheted up his criticism of President Barack Obama's travel aboard Air Force One to help Hillary Clinton, ripping into the president for his campaign trip to North Carolina at taxpayers' expense.

"Taxpayers are paying a fortune for the use of Air Force One on the campaign trail by President Obama and Crooked Hillary. A total disgrace!" Trump tweeted Tuesday, hours before Clinton and Obama are scheduled to fly from Joint Base Andrews to Charlotte, North Carolina, for their first joint appearance.

Read more: Trump: Who's paying for Obama's political trips?
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I would think the cankles campaign would refund for expenses. I think they have to..

Trump thinks everyone is a dumb-ass. The cost is split. No disgrace.

Look at that face, Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president? ...... Are we serious?

Look at that face, Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president? ...... Are we serious?
IKR? Cankles is one ugly ****

I would think the cankles campaign would refund for expenses. I think they have to..
Why would those trips have to be reimbursed? Obama gers to use the plane for free. Hilly is just a hitch hiker.

Yawn ......

Hillary Clinton to ride Air Force 1; Donald Trump asks who pays - CNNPolitics.com

"The cost of flying Air Force One for political travel is divided between the federal government (using taxpayer dollars) and the candidate's political organization. Because Obama is traveling to Charlotte solely for the purpose of stumping for Clinton, her campaign (or the Democratic National Committee) would have to foot a portion of the bill whether the candidate was aboard or not."

13558918_1224591294228572_5272936073140991053_o.jpg

Obama is making Mexico pay for it

Freewilly you are paying for Obama's trips. Straight out of your bank account. Except you bounced the last check and Obama had to start taking money from bear. Way to go.

Why would those trips have to be reimbursed? Obama gers to use the plane for free. Hilly is just a hitch hiker.
The candidates are obligated to reimburse Air Force One for half the going rate at $100,000 + per hour. The folks on her staff that fly with her reimburse at a commercial rate. It's the way it has always been done in the past when a president campaigned with a candidate. No worries, the Clinton campaign's got it.

Forum List

Back