Trump will leave office with a historically bad economic record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting an end to the lie that there was a Trump economic miracle. Trump entered office with dropping unemployment and a steadily rising market. He leaves the country in shambles.

Alone among the 13 presidents since World War Two, Trump will exit the White House with fewer Americans employed than when he started. He will have overseen punier growth in economic output than any of the previous 12 presidents.

His throwback "America First" agenda has failed to restore the old economic engine that powered an earlier era's prosperity. On Trump's watch, industrial production has fallen. The Federal Reserve says the manufacturing sector fell into recession in 2019 even before the coronavirus pandemic hit.

Until the virus came marching in he was a successful president for the economy.

Your claim is misleadingly dishonest.
We were starting to see signs of trouble before the virus.

I guess we are still seeing trouble with the Dow closing at over 30K, a record, during the last week. You morons should stay in your basement. There would be a lot less disinformation going around.

Putting an end to the lie that there was a Trump economic miracle. Trump entered office with dropping unemployment and a steadily rising market. He leaves the country in shambles.

Alone among the 13 presidents since World War Two, Trump will exit the White House with fewer Americans employed than when he started. He will have overseen punier growth in economic output than any of the previous 12 presidents.

His throwback "America First" agenda has failed to restore the old economic engine that powered an earlier era's prosperity. On Trump's watch, industrial production has fallen. The Federal Reserve says the manufacturing sector fell into recession in 2019 even before the coronavirus pandemic hit.

The Chinese flu, not Trump, and their allies in the democrat party crashed the economy that Trump built.........and you guys keep covering for the chinese and their democrat party allies.
"the economy that Trump built".....that's a good one.

Next, tell us next how he got those meanie North Koreans in line.
or how Trumpy-kins drained the swamp.
or how the Mexican government is going to pay for "The Wall"

Not sure what cup you're drinking your Kool-Aid from, but ya might want to watch when they fill the cup up.

Eni_XQzW8AMoe8v.jpeg

I guess we are still seeing trouble with the Dow closing at over 30K, a record, during the last week. You morons should stay in your basement. There would be a lot less disinformation going around.
Not sure if you realize this but “the DOW” isn’t “the economy”. It is one aspect and it doesn’t always line up with other economic indicators. You can thank me for your education later.

Hopefully, Biden will institute major infrastructure improvements for those states that supported him.

What good is infrastructure when all the blue state businesses flee to Texas? Oh that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg:
There is more business to be developed. California is going off fossil fuel for automobiles.

They cant keep the power on now dumbshit.

It's comforting to know there's so many blithering idiots on the left.

Not sure if you realize this but “the DOW” isn’t “the economy”. It is one aspect and it doesn’t always line up with other economic indicators. You can thank me for your education later.
Sorry, I got out of your second grade class many many years ago. BTW, are you saying that the DOW is not an economic indicator. I know a lot of economists that would disagree with you. You are living? proof that there is nothing worse than a moron that doesn't know it.

Sorry, I got out of your second grade class many many years ago. BTW, are you saying that the DOW is not an economic indicator. I know a lot of economists that would disagree with you. You are living? proof that there is nothing worse than a moron that doesn't know it.

I am having doubts about your emergence from 2nd grade. Reread what I wrote - ”...with other” means the DOW is one of many indicators.

The Top 10 Economic Indicators: What to Watch and Why
https://www.aaii.com/investing-basics/article/the-top-10-economic-indicators-what-to-watch-and-why

Sorry, the DJIA is NOT listed as a primary economic indicator.

I am having doubts about your emergence from 2nd grade. Reread what I wrote - ”...with other” means the DOW is one of many indicators.
Then your remark was irrelevant.

Just to be clear, I am not trying to belittle the good news that the stock market is performing well. I just checked my Fidelity account and I've almost regained all the $20K I lost when the market crashed.
But to be clear....the stock market is NOT the economy and vice versa. Anybody that thinks this is....well.....uh.......probably a Trump supporter.

Only to someone who thinks the Dow is the economy.

how many of those presidents had a virus problem like he has?...before it hit we were doing pretty good.....

The one he brushed off as he told a reporter that he obviously needed to impress in secret how serious it was? Fuck you!

Trump's quote from Bob Woodward's book "Rage":

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: It goes through air, Bob. That's always tougher than the touch. You know, the touch - you don't have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air. That's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than your - you know, your - even your strenuous flus.

Let me know when I said that the Dow was THE economy. I stated, and I quote, I guess we are still seeing trouble with the Dow closing at over 30K, a record, during the last week. You made the correlation that I indicated that the Dow was the economy. Please read and comprehend before you make unfounded accusations. You sound like Piglosi and Schiff.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: It goes through air, Bob. That's always tougher than the touch. You know, the touch - you don't have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air. That's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than your - you know, your - even your strenuous flus.
What's your point moron?

We never did get a Trump gas card like we did with Oblama.

Please stay on topic.

Let me know when I said that the Dow was THE economy. I stated, and I quote, I guess we are still seeing trouble with the Dow closing at over 30K, a record, during the last week. You made the correlation that I indicated that the Dow was the economy. Please read and comprehend before you make unfounded accusations. You sound like Piglosi and Schiff.

Let‘s go backwards then shall we? When you claimed the economy was gangbusters before the virus hit, I pointed out it actually was showing signs of trouble before then, according to the article I linked to. You then made the comment about the Dow.

Was there a point to that?

Trumps inept handling of the TRUMPvirus allowed the virus to spread unchecked killing 300,000 and destroying our economy
Criminal negligence.

Our President has not attended a COVID a meeting since September and is now more concerned with spinning wild conspiracy theories than the 3000 people a day who are dying

Trumps inept handling of the TRUMPvirus allowed the virus to spread unchecked killing 300,000 and destroying our economy
Criminal negligence.

Our President has not attended a COVID a meeting since September and is now more concerned with spinning wild conspiracy theories than the 3000 people a day who are dying
Having trouble keeping on topic on your own thread, eh RW? Are we talking about his economy or conspiracy theories. Your just looking for click bait and I won't be coming to anymore of your threads. So Long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back