Trump Will Make America Fun Again

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
We can only hope so. After nearly 8 years of negativity, perhaps we face a time of smiles and even friendliness.

The worst thing that my father (1902-1988) would say of anyone was “he has absolutely no sense of humor.” Hello Barack! I’ve heard the president make cruel jokes, but never got the feeling that he had a sense of humor. And no Fun. It would, of course, be cruel to discuss the question of Hillary Clinton and Fun.

You really wouldn’t want to share a beer with Obama or Hillary. They are just no Fun at all.

With a whole lot more @ Articles: Les Déplorables: Make America Fun Again

We can only hope so. After nearly 8 years of negativity, perhaps we face a time of smiles and even friendliness.

The worst thing that my father (1902-1988) would say of anyone was “he has absolutely no sense of humor.” Hello Barack! I’ve heard the president make cruel jokes, but never got the feeling that he had a sense of humor. And no Fun. It would, of course, be cruel to discuss the question of Hillary Clinton and Fun.

You really wouldn’t want to share a beer with Obama or Hillary. They are just no Fun at all.

You don't think Obama has made Trump a laughing stock over the birther thing? There's some pure comedy gems.

Last edited:
These will be in the mid-October ads, to make Trump look ridiculous.

When Trump gets through using his "OPM" method, you won't be able to afford a beer.

Personally, I would love to see a President Trump excoriate the MSM during weekly press conferences.

Now THAT would be fun!

Forum List

Back