Trump will trash the economy

Trump will destroy President Biden’s beautiful economy if he gets back in. Time to start listing his terrible ideas.

IMG_6373.gif

Trump really knows nothing about the economy. He lived on Obamas growth, bragged about the numbers and idiots gave him the credit because they couldn't give credit to the black man. You guys will imediately give trump credit for the economy Biden built as soon as he gets in office. This is how dishonest you right wingers are.

Trumps tariffs are going to kill the economy, but you aren't really concerned about the economy.

Trump will destroy President Biden’s beautiful economy if he gets back in. Time to start listing his terrible ideas.

You're gonna lose so bad in November. :D. Epic. The hissy fit Trump threads you pump out by the dozens are so funny and yet so sad.

Maybe you need a hug from Dylan Mulvaney.

I want Trump to do whatever he did to the economy last time. It was great.

Oddly I was just thinking about how the dollar should be devalued. I remember how well it worked out last time it was done. American exports increased dramatically. Devalue the dollar, increase energy production, yes yes.

Forum List

Back