Trump Wins WV Primary with 77% Votes, Gets only 8% of Delegates

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The back room bad boys are at it again. This wasn't as bad as Colorado. This time, in West Virginia, they actually had an election. But Trump won in a landslide with 127,164 votes against the runner-up (if you can even call it that) Cruz, who had only 15,070 votes. Imagine if your football team won it's big game 127 to 15.

You would think Trump would get all of West Virginia's 34 delegates wouldn't you ? Or certainly at least 26 of them. He got 3. Something really wrong going on in West Virginia. This is supposed to be fair elections. Clean it up West Virginia.

Google

You would think Trump would get all of West Virginia's 34 delegates wouldn't you ? Or certainly at least 26 of them. He got 3. Something really wrong going on in West Virginia.

Yes I agree, there's something wrong in those numbers. How the hell did he get those three?

This is supposed to be fair elections.

No actually it's a primary, not an election. See, when there's an election, the winner actually gets an office.

I don't understand how they can get away with this.

No actually it's a primary, not an election. See, when there's an election, the winner actually gets an office.
A primary is a type of election. Back to the 6th grade for you. Go on. Go back there.:laugh:

in the end, they can't. Because even f they deny Trump the nomination, he'll just run as an independent and beat the GOP's guy 127 to 15.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
in the end, they can't. Because even f they deny Trump the nomination, he'll just run as an independent and beat the GOP's guy 127 to 15.

Thing is though, he should not have to. What corruption. No wonder we are crumbling from within.

Has anyone noticed on the Democratic side Sanders can win sometimes big yet Hillary gets basically the same number of delegates as Sanders sometimes more even? And of course there are so called super delegates which is a whole other story it seems this election has brought let's say the questionable actions of both parties from the shadows into the light.

Forum List

Back