🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump would be very disappointed if Kim is rebuilding the missile site

Yay, America may have failed! Liberals love this shit.

What happened to the fireball and we were all going to die?

Now you want us all to die?

Liberal logic......absolutely fucked.

He "Loves" Kim....they write each other love letters....touching..

Trump would be 'very disappointed' in Kim if North Korea rebuilding rocket site | Reuters

Gee....it looks like Kim outtrumped trump......A Liar is a Liar is a Liar.....
All Americans should be disappointed that NK is taking provocative actions, but Democrats would rather see the US nuked than see Trump have a good outcome.

trump bragged about his deal making. It isn't as easy as he thought. His manner of negotiating is all wrong. Presidents never begin the bargaining. But trump wants to be the Hero....How's that working out?

Trump would be 'very disappointed' in Kim if North Korea rebuilding rocket site | Reuters

All Americans should be disappointed that NK is taking provocative actions, but Democrats would rather see the US nuked than see Trump have a good outcome.

trump bragged about his deal making. It isn't as easy as he thought. His manner of negotiating is all wrong. Presidents never begin the bargaining. But trump wants to be the Hero....How's that working out?

Sometimes you can’t bargain with lunatics.

That’s how America feels about people like you too.

Ah, the memories! Remember how Republicans cheered a couple of times when Obama lost an issue to some other nation. Like how he lobbied to host the Olympics and lost?

I'm surprised anyone ever believed Trump could negotiate with Kim. I guess Trump slipped up and believed his own propaganda about his prowess at deal making. So lets tick off the pillars of Republican keynote planks: Border wall? De-nuke North Korea? Reduce national debt?

Then there's this:
https://www.yahoo.com/entry/how-tru...s-to-a-10-yearhigh_n_5c7ff12de4b0e62f69e8d649

The conflict has been going on for almost 70 years and you want to stick with a negotiating style that has failed for 70 years; that's nuts. You are correct that President Trump has taken a new approach in the hope of resolving this very long conflict, but after 70 years of failure, don't you think it's time to try something new? The kind of mindless partisanship you are expressing, happy that the US is still under a nuclear threat, is what is crazy about this.

Ah, the memories! Remember how Republicans cheered a couple of times when Obama lost an issue to some other nation. Like how he lobbied to host the Olympics and lost?

I'm surprised anyone ever believed Trump could negotiate with Kim. I guess Trump slipped up and believed his own propaganda about his prowess at deal making. So lets tick off the pillars of Republican keynote planks: Border wall? De-nuke North Korea? Reduce national debt?

Then there's this:
https://www.yahoo.com/entry/how-tru...s-to-a-10-yearhigh_n_5c7ff12de4b0e62f69e8d649
In other words, you are happy the US remains under nuclear threat from NK. How very Democrat of you.

Then there's this:

The ignorant asshole allowed Kim to drag him along by the nose...

The conflict has been going on for almost 70 years and you want to stick with a negotiating style that has failed for 70 years; that's nuts. You are correct that President Trump has taken a new approach in the hope of resolving this very long conflict, but after 70 years of failure, don't you think it's time to try something new? The kind of mindless partisanship you are expressing, happy that the US is still under a nuclear threat, is what is crazy about this.
Oh, please! Has Trump's 'new style' worked? You cite 70 years of failure, yet tout this current mess as some kind of victory because out "only I can fix it" President flopped as hard as all his predecessors that you slur did? My friend, you are presenting excuses when it is results we need.

Then there's this:
In other words, you are happy the US remains under nuclear threat from NK. How very Democrat of you.
Jerk! That's pitiful!

Kim got hours on the world stage and now trump has shut down the joint exercises....trump is a dream for Kim to negotiate with....look...

He believed Putin
He believed the Crown Prince
He believed Kim

The man is as stupid as his drooling supporters...who believe his every lie...

It seems to me that this now opens the door for military action against NK. The world saw how hard Trump tried to get this done diplomatically. No one can complain now if we bring down the hammer.

It seems to me that this now opens the door for military action against NK. The world saw how hard Trump tried to get this done diplomatically. No one can complain now if we bring down the hammer.

trumo is a weeny....he won't do anything. So...you want to see millions of South Koreans dead....figures....you are a dumbass trumpette....

trumo is a weeny....he won't do anything. So...you want to see millions of South Koreans dead....figures....you are a dumbass trumpette....
Thats why military action is needed. We dont want to see millions of south koreans dead.

Oh, please! Has Trump's 'new style' worked? You cite 70 years of failure, yet tout this current mess as some kind of victory because out "only I can fix it" President flopped as hard as all his predecessors that you slur did? My friend, you are presenting excuses when it is results we need.
It is an ongoing process, but one thing is already clear, President Trump had the balls to walk away from a bad deal while Obama bent over and spread them wider for the ayatollahs because he didn't have the balls to do what was best for the US.

Then there's this:
Jerk! That's pitiful!
lol It's true and that makes you pitiful.

Forum List

Back