🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump would be very disappointed if Kim is rebuilding the missile site

TRUMP IS A COWARD! He can't even fire someone to their face. He IS the worst negotiator the US government has ever been burdened with..

Trump would be 'very disappointed' in Kim if North Korea rebuilding rocket site | Reuters

Gee....it looks like Kim outtrumped trump......A Liar is a Liar is a Liar.....
All Americans should be disappointed that NK is taking provocative actions, but Democrats would rather see the US nuked than see Trump have a good outcome.

trump bragged about his deal making. It isn't as easy as he thought. His manner of negotiating is all wrong. Presidents never begin the bargaining. But trump wants to be the Hero....How's that working out?
The conflict has been going on for almost 70 years and you want to stick with a negotiating style that has failed for 70 years; that's nuts. You are correct that President Trump has taken a new approach in the hope of resolving this very long conflict, but after 70 years of failure, don't you think it's time to try something new? The kind of mindless partisanship you are expressing, happy that the US is still under a nuclear threat, is what is crazy about this.
Oh, please! Has Trump's 'new style' worked? You cite 70 years of failure, yet tout this current mess as some kind of victory because out "only I can fix it" President flopped as hard as all his predecessors that you slur did? My friend, you are presenting excuses when it is results we need.
It is an ongoing process, but one thing is already clear, President Trump had the balls to walk away from a bad deal while Obama bent over and spread them wider for the ayatollahs because he didn't have the balls to do what was best for the US.

If Clinton....Bush....or Obama had said they "fell in love" with Kim or that he is a "very honorable" man...YOU WOULD CALL FOR IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT!

Trump praises Kim Jong Un as 'very honorable'

F___INF HYPOCRITES!

All Americans should be disappointed that NK is taking provocative actions, but Democrats would rather see the US nuked than see Trump have a good outcome.

trump bragged about his deal making. It isn't as easy as he thought. His manner of negotiating is all wrong. Presidents never begin the bargaining. But trump wants to be the Hero....How's that working out?
The conflict has been going on for almost 70 years and you want to stick with a negotiating style that has failed for 70 years; that's nuts. You are correct that President Trump has taken a new approach in the hope of resolving this very long conflict, but after 70 years of failure, don't you think it's time to try something new? The kind of mindless partisanship you are expressing, happy that the US is still under a nuclear threat, is what is crazy about this.
Oh, please! Has Trump's 'new style' worked? You cite 70 years of failure, yet tout this current mess as some kind of victory because out "only I can fix it" President flopped as hard as all his predecessors that you slur did? My friend, you are presenting excuses when it is results we need.
It is an ongoing process, but one thing is already clear, President Trump had the balls to walk away from a bad deal while Obama bent over and spread them wider for the ayatollahs because he didn't have the balls to do what was best for the US.

If Clinton....Bush....or Obama had said they "fell in love" with Kim or that he is a "very honorable" man...YOU WOULD CALL FOR IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT!

F___INF HYPOCRITES!
lol No, it's just the Democrats who are calling for impeachment while they hunt for a reason why. Clinton was deceived by NK and gave them money while they were building atomic bombs from enriched uranium while allowing the IAEA to inspect their reactor, and Obama clearly fell in love with Rouhani gave him everything he wanted. We finally have a president who isn't just in it to get photo ops, and you are so obsessed with mindless partisanship you would rather see the US nuked than see President Trump succeed.

F___INF HYPOCRITES!
lol No, it's just the Democrats who are calling for impeachment while they hunt for a reason why. Clinton was deceived by NK and gave them money while they were building atomic bombs from enriched uranium while allowing the IAEA to inspect their reactor, and Obama clearly fell in love with Rouhani gave him everything he wanted. We finally have a president who isn't just in it to get photo ops, and you are so obsessed with mindless partisanship you would rather see the US nuked than see President Trump succeed.

Kim made trump look stupid...the great deal maker....:21:

After Trump has declared N Korea a non threat

The Great Dealmaker is being used

F___INF HYPOCRITES!

Actually, he is making you look stupid.

F___INF HYPOCRITES!

"You will get tired of Winning!"...:2up:

Trump would be 'very disappointed' in Kim if North Korea rebuilding rocket site | Reuters

/----/ Trump was right to tp walk away. Little rocket man can't be trusted.

WINNING!
Kim knows that Trump is a puppet and an idiot. Enough said.

BAZINGA!

It didn't take Kim long to figure out what a clueless Goober he was dealing with.

'Tell him that we are denuking...and then build more missiles...and this dumb ass will believe whatever I tell him...'

WINNING!

BAZINGA!

It didn't take Kim long to figure out what a clueless Goober he was dealing with.

'Tell him that we are denuking...and then build more missiles...and this dumb ass will believe whatever I tell him...'
/----/ Sad when you libtards take sides with a bloodthirsty cutthroat dictator like Kim over your own president.

F___INF HYPOCRITES!

Trump and the U.S. got nothing. Trump is stupid, and his supporters are more stupid for believing he was going to get something done. You don't look stupid, you are stupid.

WINNING!

BAZINGA!

/----/ Sad when you libtards take sides with a bloodthirsty cutthroat dictator like Kim over your own president.
It's even sader when a bunch of Sheep believe anything a cult leader will tell them.

Do tell. And what in your expert wisdom would have been a practical 'best' for the US? Obama get a lot better deal than the nothing our current President thinks he got. Although I am glad Trump walked away from Kim, because of his habit of making a disaster sound like a victory I'm wondering who walked away from who. The way it took Kim about 20 minutes to fire up the old sites, it is possible he gave us the finger and toddled off.

Do tell. And what in your expert wisdom would have been a practical 'best' for the US? Obama get a lot better deal than the nothing our current President thinks he got. Although I am glad Trump walked away from Kim, because of his habit of making a disaster sound like a victory I'm wondering who walked away from who. The way it took Kim about 20 minutes to fire up the old sites, it is possible he gave us the finger and toddled off.
That's exactly what happened. Trump is a loser.

WINNING!

BAZINGA!

It's even sader when a bunch of Sheep believe anything a cult leader will tell them.

But we were told ""There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

Who the fuck was that lying twat who said that?

Nope. That's a lie. Almost as big as the ""There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea." Was.

Dems would rather see actual action, real deals made instead of celebrating lies. I would too.

Ah, the memories! Remember how Republicans cheered a couple of times when Obama lost an issue to some other nation. Like how he lobbied to host the Olympics and lost?

I'm surprised anyone ever believed Trump could negotiate with Kim. I guess Trump slipped up and believed his own propaganda about his prowess at deal making. So lets tick off the pillars of Republican keynote planks: Border wall? De-nuke North Korea? Reduce national debt?

Then there's this:
https://www.yahoo.com/entry/how-tru...s-to-a-10-yearhigh_n_5c7ff12de4b0e62f69e8d649
In other words, you are happy the US remains under nuclear threat from NK. How very Democrat of you.

Nope. Just really sad the whole "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea." Was a lie... Another boldfaced lie. Wish we had someone in office who could get a deal done.

Forum List

Back