Trump would've allowed a trans woman to run for Miss America

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Most of us have seen the ad about Trump and his support for the LGBT people. In it, he's asked if he'd allow that to happen, and he said yes.
I don't know about you, but I think that's very telling on two fronts.

1. He's either lying, or
2. He's way more supportive of men dominating women than he let's on about.

Either way, I just don't get how anyone who supports actual women, can still claim to be a Trump supporter, if they're against this whole woke & trans-rights issue.

So far, I've seen die hard Trump supporters, who just a week ago, would support shipping trans women out of the country or placed in a gulag. Then after seeing the ad, suddenly start supporting trans women compete against actual women.

IMO, it's just another sign that Trump is still a liberal. Something he's always been.

And something else that's amazing to me. After all the liberal things Trump did while he was president (IE The Platinum Plan. Giving $500 BILLION to black communities, just because they were black communities), I'm shocked that the left doesn't support Trump more than they should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of us have seen the ad about Trump and his support for the LGBT people. In it, he's asked if he'd allow that to happen, and he said yes.

1. He's either lying, or

Either way, I just don't get how anyone who supports actual women, can still claim to be a Trump supporter, if they're against this whole woke & trans-rights issue.

So far, I've seen die hard Trump supporters, who just a week ago, would support shipping trans women out of the country or placed in a gulag. Then after seeing the ad, suddenly start supporting trans women compete against actual women.

IMO, it's just another sign that Trump is still a liberal. Something he's always been.

And something else that's amazing to me. After all the liberal things Trump did while he was president (IE The Platinum Plan. Giving $500 BILLION to black communities, just because they were black communities), I'm shocked that the left doesn't support Trump more than they should.
Once again Liberals are slopping the broad brush around, this time with LGBTQ. First, If a trans woman (biological man) wants to run for Miss America, fine. No biological advantage. Second one can accept LGBTQ people and at the same time object to young children being subjected to Trans people exposing themselves The devil is always in the details but you and the rest of the Democrat minions prefer to generalize, obfuscate and smear.

Once again Liberals are slopping the broad brush around, this time with LGBTQ. First, If a trans woman (biological man) wants to run for Miss America, fine. No biological advantage. Second one can accept LGBTQ people and at the same time object to young children being subjected to Trans people exposing themselves The devil is always in the details but you and the rest of the Democrat minions prefer to generalize, obfuscate and smear.

Except that he's not a 'liberal' or a Democrat.

I'm not a democrat, liberal or progressive. I'm way further to the right of Trump. IMO, Trump is left of center. He's a north eastern lying liberal, with a huge ego problem.

I don't see how or why it's necessary or warranted to allow biological men to compete in any women's category. Be it sports, beauty or anything else that's FOR women.
And more importantly, I don't understand why die hard Trump supporters refuse to hold Trump accountable for supporting such things.

It's a cult OP.

A cult of personality.

Doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do, no matter if they claimed they were for or against it before, whatever he says, they do!

Last edited:
Just one more reason I support DeSantis.

That and 100 other reasons. By 2018, we were all supposed to be tired of all the winning. But once Trump handed over the House to the dems, there was no more winning.
DeSantis has fought the overreach of the LGBT woke crap, and has actually won.
While Trump was president, the swamp, the woke people and the LGBT people grew larger and more powerful.

It's a cult OP.

A cult of personality.

Doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do, no matter if they claimed they were for or against it before, whatever he says, they do.

it sure seems that way. If Biden had banned bump stocks or pushed through the Platinum Plan, Trump supporters would be screaming their heads off.
The last debt ceiling increase, they did just that. But barely a word about Trumps 2 debt ceiling increases & two year suspension. It was just one excuse after another.

My favorite, "You've got to spend money to make money."

Trump is a leftist. There is no doubt about it.
He has racist policies like mentioned in the OP, attacks the second amendment, spends like a drunk democrat, lies like his life depends on it, tranny bullshit etc

1. He's either lying, or

Trump is a leftist. There is no doubt about it.
He has racist policies like mentioned in the OP, attacks the second amendment, spends like a drunk democrat, lies like his life depends on it, tranny bullshit etc

I don't know if I'd say he's a leftist, but he's definitely a New York libertine*... and my theory is that he's been playing a role, but he's one of them, if you know what I mean.

*i'm using the word libertine instead of 'liberal' since modern-day liberals are not true liberals at all. but we really do need a new word for them.

You are entitled to your opinion. My opinion is if you want to transition from male to female, that is your individual right. That does not mean that as a group that gives you the right to do whatever or teach whatever to children.
It's not an opinion it is a BIOLOGICAL FACT and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

They aren't transitioning into women they are mutilating their bodies to feed a psychotic fantasy

Forum List

Back