Trumpbot autodeflect spreading like wildfire in a wind storm ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
last night I was watching CNN, and a correspondent was interviewing a Trump spokes person.
He was asked about Trumps 2nd amendment comment ... without hesitation, the first words out of his mouth were "Hillary needs to explain those emails, there's a big problem there"

the correspondent said "hold it, we are talking about Mr Trumps 2nd amendment comment. what are your thoughts on that ? " ... again, " Mrs Clinton has serious issues with those emails"

so I change the channel and thought ... I wonder what name that crazy SOB uses on USMB ?

don't expect any straight or honest answers from Trumpbots, here, there, or anywhere.

From Trump down to the lowest Trumpbot on the roster, they're all mentally unstable.

bottom line ;

Trump isn't fit to be the POTUS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The contenders from both major parties aren't fit for the Presidency. Look at your candidate. It takes one dishonest mother fucker to support her.

last night I was watching CNN, and a correspondent was interviewing a Trump spokes person.
He was asked about Trumps 2nd amendment comment ... without hesitation, the first words out of his mouth were "Hillary needs to explain those emails, there's a big problem there"

the correspondent said "hold it, we are talking about Mr Trumps 2nd amendment comment. what are your thoughts on that ? " ... again, " Mrs Clinton has serious issues with those emails"

so I change the channel and thought ... I wonder what name that crazy SOB uses on USMB ?

don't expect any straight or honest answers from Trumpbots, here, there, or anywhere.

From Trump down to the lowest Trumpbot on the roster, they're all mentally unstable.

bottom line ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, you're a hilly bot? Face it dude, hilary's an even worse candidate. She has actually done things as an official of this country that has harmed We The People. Trump, to his credit, hasn't.

Either way though, both major party candidates are terrible. But it takes a particular breed of stupid to even begin to think that hilary is either competent or good.

The contenders from both major parties aren't fit for the Presidency. Look at your candidate. It takes one dishonest mother fucker to support her.

Clinton may be a lot of things, but she's not BAT SHIT CRAZY like Trump is, not by a long shot.

Clinton may be a lot of things, but she's not BAT SHIT CRAZY like Trump is, not by a long shot.
Nope. She is one smart, manipulative fucking weasel. Even despite all the made up bullshit about her, she is one corrupt, selfish, lying neo con that loves the 1%. STILL. She actually has a history of failure..

No, she's not. She is however willing to sacrifice you and your childrens safety so that she can make a buck. And you're stupid enough to not care. You're just another cow marching off to the slaughter house.

Nope. She is one smart, manipulative fucking weasel. Even despite all the made up bullshit about her, she is one corrupt, selfish, lying neo con that loves the 1%. STILL. She actually has a history of failure..

Trump lies his ass off and you could care less ... dont give me that Hillary is a liar bullshit anymore. I DONT FUCKING CARE ! hows that?

Trump lies his ass off and you could care less ... dont give me that Hillary is a liar bullshit anymore. I DONT FUCKING CARE ! hows that?

Whats REAL sad is, your dumbass don't even realize what you just said :lmao:

sure I do ... you dont care if Trump lies, I dont care if Clinton lies ..

:dunno:

bottom line ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you know who that Trump spokesperson was? His quick deflection to Hillary was hilarious. It was Michael Cohen, one of Trump's attorneys. He's also the one who said you can't rape your spouse - which was quickly proven wrong. Cohen is clearly as deranged as Trump. He was almost foaming at the mouth. Erin Burnett was amused - and just kept playing with him.

Donald Trump Lawyer Sorry for Saying 'You Can't Rape Your Spouse'

screen-shot-2015-07-14-at-42856-pm-1437059918.png

sure I do ... you dont care if Trump lies, I dont care if Clinton lies ..
Hey, don't bring me into your miserable hackery.

Calling Obama the founder of ISIS, and sticking to that assertion,

is just good old fashioned crazy talk.
you lefties have been blaming bush for like 5 years. And they started when Bill Clinton was President. Sit on your hypocrisy and spin

Forum List

Back