Trumpcare is dead at least till 2018

Those countries such as Germany, UK, France, Netherlands... we admire treat healthcare as a public service, such as building roads and bridges. But in the US, Americans treat it like a business.

Why is that happining ?

there is an article about that:
Healthcare: Service or Business?

I wouldnt want to repeal without a replacement. At some point, you have to think about Americans. And millions of Americans would get fucked by that. I understand govt shouldnt be in healthcare in the first place, but they are. And they will continue to be.

• Banned
Those countries such as Germany, UK, France, Netherlands... we admire treat healthcare as a public service, such as building roads and bridges. But in the US, Americans treat it like a business.

Why is that happining ?

Move then.

So sick of people like you who wish to subjugate out contry.

A really disappointing showing for the Republicans. This time it was Mike Lee and someone else. I always thought highly of Mike Lee. If Mike were sincere, I think he could have come forward sooner and made an effort to reach reconciliation. Rand Paul is a useless pustule. He seems always opposed to everything the GOP does. Why don't he do us all a favor and be a democrat?

A really disappointing showing for the Republicans. This time it was Mike Lee and someone else. I always thought highly of Mike Lee. If Mike were sincere, I think he could have come forward sooner and made an effort to reach reconciliation. Rand Paul is a useless pustule. He seems always opposed to everything the GOP does. Why don't he do us all a favor and be a democrat?

This bill sucks and deserved to die a quick death, good for Lee and Paul

They should at least repeal now. Then take the time to get it right
Worst idea ever. They just proved incapable of developing a superior plan to Obamacare to replace it with. Repeal now just puts congress under the gun to pass what would then be a bloated mess of a bill that is wildly unpopular. The cards have been turned over and the bluff exposed.

Because he dont have anything in common with them. He cares more about the people than government overreach and corporatism.

Why is that happining ?

Have you read any of the "smartest people"'s view on "single payer" like Ezekiel Emanuel?

It is scary.

Whatever flaws our system has we still have the best health care in the world. We have the best innovations in the world.

The world's health care would suffer if the U.S. adopted "single payer".

Because he dont have anything in common with them. He cares more about the people than government overreach and corporatism.
Says Paul should join the left???
I'm beginning to think half this board has no clue what a real conservative is.

That comment is the height of ignorance

Says he needs more republicans voted in first.

What else is a fella to do? Take some responsibility?

latest

I wouldnt want to repeal without a replacement. At some point, you have to think about Americans. And millions of Americans would get fucked by that. I understand govt shouldnt be in healthcare in the first place, but they are. And they will continue to be.

Repeal Replace is the best, but it has become just not a reality.

If they could get a basic frame work of a plan and tweak it later. That is the most likely of not a very realistic option.

Forum List

Back