Trumpconomist Stephen Moore in study for "Committee to Unleash Prosperity": Georgia's an economic gazelle, Bidenomics could drain $156Bil from state!!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

do the right thing, Georgia!

This has been obvious about the democrat party for decades. Democrat policies are social and economic disaster. By design.
How have so many Americans allowed themselves to become so brainwashed and ignorant?
Ego. That’s the only reason I can figure. Democrat ego.

Everyone who voted for that jack ass will be regretting it big time in no time at all.

I've seen a list of what that jack ass wants to do and believe me every tax payer in this country will be screaming bloody murder.

Well, if the November 3 election results in Georgia were honest, then Georgians deserve whatever the Biden administration does to them.

It's nice to see people hoist by their own petard!

do the right thing, Georgia!
What would that be TODAY for you Basq? Every day one of your personalities chooses a different side

Everyone who voted for that jack ass will be regretting it big time in no time at all.

I've seen a list of what that jack ass wants to do and believe me every tax payer in this country will be screaming bloody murder.
Those jackasses will be told that everything bad caused by this new admin and the communists who pull the strings will be the fault of trump.
They were already stupid and ignorant enough to vote for this, they will remain stupid and gullible enough to buy the excuses. Just like they blamed W for the high-energy-cost fucked up economy the obammunist created.
Unless we regain some objectivity and truth in media and academia we are doomed by democrat sheeple.

Forum List

Back