🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumpology: U.S. trade deficit falls 15% and the LefTarded stay silent...Why?

It's a sad state our nation is in. The left is determined to turn this great nation into a bunch of queers and muslims, which will eventually mean they'll kill each other for power.

One month following a record setting year and even with this drop the trade deficit is still higher than any point prior to Trump taking office .

You Trump worshipers are so desperate for something to cling to

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

One month following a record setting year and even with this drop the trade deficit is still higher than any point prior to Trump taking office .

Hey bud look...I figured you’d be the first of the severely LefTarded to point this out as this could be an indicator that things are moving in the right direction...BUT...then I quickly realized that’s bad news news for you Lefties...you hate things moving in the right direction while on Trumps watch and you hope this shit stays under wraps.
(We know, we know....we are all Left of you.)

This is so weird...I’m sure some of the most vocal on this issue have hoped this doesn’t surface...Sorry Lefties.
US trade gap falls 15 percent to $51.1 billion in January

Shucks, keep the trend up.

I mean I spent a decade listening to free market capitalists about how trade deficits were a good thing. Unfettered capitalism. Happy Faces on citizens like we're playing CIVII. More bang for your buck, that type of thing.

Personally while I don't like sending money to China to build their space force, I also appreciate that this new big government capitalistic China is LESS ridiculous than the old Communist one.

Far as why this isn't front page news, you have a number of ridiculous tweets, a President who is thrilled not to be going to jail and some scandal involving schools and celebrities. Also, these things happen on a monthly basis. Keep it up for the year balanced compared to the welfare given farmers and we'll talk.

united-states-balance-of-trade.png

89_2-da71.jpg

U.S. trade balance 2000-2018 | Statistic

Hey bud look...I figured you’d be the first of the severely LefTarded to point this out as this could be an indicator that things are moving in the right direction...BUT...then I quickly realized that’s bad news news for you Lefties...you hate things moving in the right direction while on Trumps watch and you hope this shit stays under wraps.
(We know, we know....we are all Left of you.)

Well, first off I have been saying all along that trade deficits are a red herring, and nothing more than fodder for campaigns.

Trade deficits go up in a good economy and down in a bad one, yet you morons think they are the end of the world.

If this is a sign of anything (and one month means little) it is of a slowing economy.

Trump could find the cure for cancer and you guys would still bitch about him.

This is so weird...I’m sure some of the most vocal on this issue have hoped this doesn’t surface...Sorry Lefties.

I mean I spent a decade listening to free market capitalists about how trade deficits were a good thing. Unfettered capitalism. Happy Faces on citizens like we're playing CIVII. More bang for your buck, that type of thing.

Personally while I don't like sending money to China to build their space force, I also appreciate that this new big government capitalistic China is LESS ridiculous than the old Communist one.

Far as why this isn't front page news, you have a number of ridiculous tweets, a President who is thrilled not to be going to jail and some scandal involving schools and celebrities. Also, these things happen on a monthly basis. Keep it up for the year balanced compared to the welfare given farmers and we'll talk.

89_2-da71.jpg

I’m certain you can link us to folks claiming that trade deficits are a “good thing”...right?
Taxpayers PAYING ShaQuita and Guadalupe to give birth to more of their filthy same = WELFARE.
Taxpayers investing in their own food source = NOT WELFARE
What else can I teach you?

I have no problem giving credit when it is due. I have praised Trump for his SCOTUS picks, for wanting to pull troops out of the ME, for reforming Fed service rules making it easier to get rid of dead weight and more.

I praise him 1000% more than you criticize him.

89_2-da71.jpg

I’m certain you can link us to folks claiming that trade deficits are a “good thing”...right?
Taxpayers PAYING ShaQuita and Guadalupe to give birth to more of their filthy same = WELFARE.

Sounds crazy to me also.

Here's a link: Are Trade Deficits Really Bad News?

In some regards, if we trade with Mexico and the place gets a little better for it or doesn't have a Communist Revolution, its cheaper than sending troops. A Marshall Plan of sorts.

But yeah, a deficit with an equal or rival....

I have no problem giving credit when it is due. I have praised Trump for his SCOTUS picks, for wanting to pull troops out of the ME, for reforming Fed service rules making it easier to get rid of dead weight and more.

I praise him 1000% more than you criticize him.

Good for you.

89_2-da71.jpg

Sounds crazy to me also.

Here's a link: Are Trade Deficits Really Bad News?

In some regards, if we trade with Mexico and the place gets a little better for it or doesn't have a Communist Revolution, its cheaper than sending troops. A Marshall Plan of sorts.

But yeah, a deficit with an equal or rival....

Trade deficits are neither good nor bad, they just are a thing. They can be the sign of a good economy as they almost always go up in a good economy.

We all live our daily lives in a constant state of trade deficits. I have a trade deficit with my local grocery store and with Best Buy. I give them money they give me things. That is the same thing our trade deficit with China and other places is.

Goods exports to China dropped 22.3 percent to $7.1 billion, lowest since September 2010; Chinese imports dropped 9.6 percent to $41.6 billion.

Biggest increase in exports I bet is in refined petroleum products.

Trumpology: U.S. trade deficit falls 15% and the LefTarded stay silent...Why?

Because they're scum?

The Left is silent? Do you consider CNN the Left?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/27/politics/trade-deficit-china/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Well, first off I have been saying all along that trade deficits are a red herring, and nothing more than fodder for campaigns.

Trade deficits go up in a good economy and down in a bad one, yet you morons think they are the end of the world.

If this is a sign of anything (and one month means little) it is of a slowing economy.
So, what you're saying is...anyone can be president. It really doesn't matter. The best candidate for president is the guy who will appoint good justices to the SCOTUS.

So, Trump's SCOTUS appointment record shows that he is better than the last 10 presidents.

So, you don't need to bitch about how much you hate him anymore. He is the best man for that job.

Forum List

Back