🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's assholiness spreads throught his administration

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Ice is detaining a DACA (Dreamer) in Seattle. This guy came to the US as a child & signed up for DACA with the promise the info would not be used against him.

Trump's sends in ICE. No criminal record. ICE brow beats him into saying he is affiliated with a gang yet his attorney & relatives say no.

How big of an asshole Trump is that his stupid, mean hate filters so quickly throughout the federal government.

Its like putting a few drops or orange dye into a toilet bowl.

care-o-meter.gif

Ice is detaining a DACA (Dreamer) in Seattle. This guy came to the US as a child & signed up for DACA with the promise the info would not be used against him.

Trump's sends in ICE. No criminal record. ICE brow beats him into saying he is affiliated with a gang yet his attorney & relatives say no.

How big of an asshole Trump is that his stupid, mean hate filters so quickly throughout the federal government.

Consider that orange dye chlorine. It's looooong overdue.

"Brow beat" him into saying he is a gang member. :420:

Oh, but his "attorney and relatives" say otherwise, what a surprise. Naturally the progressives rush to defend a thug.

He is here illegally, he can be deported without any other reason. Trump is being nice only deporting the ones that have committed other crimes or being gang-members.

ICE brow beats him into saying he is affiliated with a gang yet his attorney & relatives say no.

[/QUOTE]
/---- Oh --- well if his family and attorney say he's not then it must be true. No family member or lawyer ever ever lied to get someone off the hook. "Oh but my son is such a good boy. He goes to church every Sunday and takes the garbage out without being asked." AND "My client has assured me he is not affiliated with any gangs what so ever. Case closed."

It's fun to see how many posts a thread can go before progressives scream something about "orange" or "Cheetos". The OP took care of that right off the bat!

...because criminals ALWAYS tell the truth, just like lefties. :lol:

And what kind of cologne does trumps mouthpiece wear?

image.jpeg

It's fun to see how many posts a thread can go before progressives scream something about "orange" or "Cheetos". The OP took care of that right off the bat!
The man was orange. You don't find that strange?

Applied tans usually are but it's been a long while since I've seen it. Then I saw colors purposely tweaked to fit the narrative.

Applied tans usually are but it's been a long while since I've seen it. Then I saw colors purposely tweaked to fit the narrative.
So the evil press did it.

The press were the only ones posting photos?

Delayed action is action that has been delayed not replaced by another action. That family and friends say he's not a gang member doesn't count. They all say that.

Deport him.

So, who was altering the photos to make Trump orange?
He was orange at the debates. Orange with white rings around his eyes. Everyone saw it.

So, who was altering the photos to make Trump orange?
He was orange at the debates. Orange with white rings around his eyes. Everyone saw it.
That was long ago.

Forum List

Back