Trump's big heart. Stricken ex-beauty queen emotionally thanks Trump

What a gag order can do to keep the ex-wives from spilling the beans!

A source close to the proceedings reports that according to Trump, if they had done more gagging during the marriage there wouldn't have been a need to have a divorce.

former Miss Wisconsin Melissa Young -- who told Trump she is suffering from an incurable illness -- emotionally thanked the billionaire developer for helping her and her young son financially.
"I wanted to thank you," Young said as she stood up in the crowd at the campaign event in Janesville, Wisconsin.

"Because through you and your organizations, my son, who is Mexican-American, seven years old...and just being able to stand on that stage with you in 2005, and the outpouring of love that came from that ultimately provided my son when he graduates high school with a full ride to college."
"I remember that. Such a beautiful woman," Trump said.

Young says she is suffering from autonomic failure, which causes parts of the nervous system to shut down, and that the disease is incurable.
She recalled that when she was hospitalized, Trump wrote her a letter in which he called her "the bravest woman I know."

Former Miss USA contestant brings out rarely seen soft side in Donald Trump at Wisconsin rally - CNNPolitics.com

"rarely seen soft side", and a phony one he keeps just for the cameras, too. Tool.

Because everyone knows that cameras were present at her hospital bedside as Trump's personal letter to her was delivered as she lay dying.....

Tool indeed but you need to look in the mirror to see it

He better hope no judge ever opens those divorce records because it will sink him quickly!

Obama was elected to the senate using those types of sleazy tactics. Liberals are sleazy, nasty, people, who cant win on issues. They need the sleaze ,they love the gutter, the Clintons are gutter rats

David Axelrod-- Gets Obama's opponent's sealed divorce records opened up

Yeah and Trump never acted like a Democrat, right!?!

I mean thank God he never called Ted Cruz " Canadian Anchor Baby ", insulted Ted Cruz wife and accuse Ted Cruz father of helping to kill JFK because had he, well then he is like the typical Democrat and let remember Donald Trump never utter anything about President Obama birth records nor did he ever investigate it either, right!?!

You're such a petty little liberal..Stick to the issues boy

I answered your response with facts and now you are calling me a petty Liberal!?!

God fuck yourself kunt!

I first was responding to the other poster comment and you then responded to me, so get that through your thick head bitch!

Now I am not going to click your partisan video because it is the same bullshit to spin your boy as some innocent victim when in truth the fucker is a lying birther piece of shit that was good friends with the Clinton's until he became the GOP newest retard of the month!

Also if you don't like me throwing back in your face that you and Donald John Trump are just like those you bitch about then stop acting like the Liberals you hate you worthless fuck!

Like i said, nasty, angry liberals. ...You're a prime example of who,and what they really are :cuckoo:

Do you need a safe place?

He better hope no judge ever opens those divorce records because it will sink him quickly!

Obama was elected to the senate using those types of sleazy tactics. Liberals are sleazy, nasty, people, who cant win on issues. They need the sleaze ,they love the gutter, the Clintons are gutter rats

I mean thank God he never called Ted Cruz " Canadian Anchor Baby ", insulted Ted Cruz wife and accuse Ted Cruz father of helping to kill JFK because had he, well then he is like the typical Democrat and let remember Donald Trump never utter anything about President Obama birth records nor did he ever investigate it either, right!?!

I answered your response with facts and now you are calling me a petty Liberal!?!

God fuck yourself kunt!

I first was responding to the other poster comment and you then responded to me, so get that through your thick head bitch!

Now I am not going to click your partisan video because it is the same bullshit to spin your boy as some innocent victim when in truth the fucker is a lying birther piece of shit that was good friends with the Clinton's until he became the GOP newest retard of the month!

Also if you don't like me throwing back in your face that you and Donald John Trump are just like those you bitch about then stop acting like the Liberals you hate you worthless fuck!

Like i said, nasty, angry liberals. ...You're a prime example of who,and what they really are :cuckoo:

I am as Liberal as you are fucking sane!

I know you believe you are the beacon of sanity but your retarded ass is living proof what Partisan nutters look like and act like those you hate the most. You believe that if someone is not voting for the retard of the month that Tea Party Birthers like yourself has thrust onto the voter, well then they must be Liberal but the reality you are voting for a kunt that is to the left of Clinton!

When was the last time you have seen Neo-Conservative Regancrats flock to endorse the Democratic whore of the month!?!

( Oh when did you read Liberals call Hillary Clinton an whore!?! )

You are voting for a guy that even fucking Conservative Newspapaers will not endorse and I know what a bunch of fucking RINO's they must be!?!

Then you sit there looking for partisan video's that support your view that are poorly done, and well then expect someone like me to swoon and believe Donald John Trump has a heart of gold and is the innocent victim in all this, and that asshole make you beyond retarded.

If ( notice the damn if in pink because you are too stupid to see it ) Donald John Trump loses in November you are the same ass licking idiot that will later deny you ever voted for the retarded asshole while endorsing Alec Baldwin in 2020!

What has Cunton done like this?
..Either Cunton?
Using names like this to describe the people running for president is beyond childish.

You mean like the names people call each other in here all the time?
Yes.

Get off your high horse because you have called other posters ( including myself ) childish names in the past and now you want to take the high road!?!

How Trump of you!

Donald Trump withheld medical care from a sick infant because he was mad at his family

Heartless Donald Trump cut off medical care of sick child after family feud

Donald Trump Once Revoked Medical Care for a Sick Baby To Get Back at His Family

Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

Right wingers insist this guy has a big heart.

Well dum dums, if a guy is going to use a charity as a slush fund and try to force his wife to pose naked in Playboy for other men to oogle, then you guys are sick, sick, sick. Just don't take the nation down to your low level.

God fuck yourself kunt!

I know you believe you are the beacon of sanity but your retarded ass is living proof what Partisan nutters look like and act like those you hate the most. You believe that if someone is not voting for the retard of the month that Tea Party Birthers like yourself has thrust onto the voter, well then they must be Liberal but the reality you are voting for a kunt that is to the left of Clinton!

When was the last time you have seen Neo-Conservative Regancrats flock to endorse the Democratic whore of the month!?!

You are voting for a guy that even fucking Conservative Newspapaers will not endorse and I know what a bunch of fucking RINO's they must be!?!

Then you sit there looking for partisan video's that support your view that are poorly done, and well then expect someone like me to swoon and believe Donald John Trump has a heart of gold and is the innocent victim in all this, and that asshole make you beyond retarded.

If ( notice the damn if in pink because you are too stupid to see it ) Donald John Trump loses in November you are the same ass licking idiot that will later deny you ever voted for the retarded asshole while endorsing Alec Baldwin in 2020!

Are you old enough vote?:dunno: The choice is between Hillary and Trump .Ill take Trump hands down over the corrupt witch

Donald Trump withheld medical care from a sick infant because he was mad at his family

Heartless Donald Trump cut off medical care of sick child after family feud

Donald Trump Once Revoked Medical Care for a Sick Baby To Get Back at His Family

Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

Right wingers insist this guy has a big heart.

Well dum dums, if a guy is going to use a charity as a slush fund and try to force his wife to pose naked in Playboy for other men to oogle, then you guys are sick, sick, sick. Just don't take the nation down to your low level.

Family squabbles happen. I'm not sure if i'd want to be paying medical bills for people who are suing me

God fuck yourself kunt!

Are you old enough vote?:dunno: The choice is between Hillary and Trump .Ill take Trump hands down over the corrupt witch

I'm most likely older than you!

Also you are voting for the male version of Hillary Clinton, but please vote for him because if he were the Democratic Nominee and Hillary Clinton were the GOP nominee you would be defending Hillary because you only see the R after their damn name and ignore the rest, well unless it is some youtube video that spin your kunt of a candidate!

God fuck yourself kunt!

Also you are voting for the male version of Hillary Clinton, but please vote for him because if he were the Democratic Nominee and Hillary Clinton were the GOP nominee you would be defending Hillary because you only see the R after their damn name and ignore the rest, well unless it is some youtube video that spin your kunt of a candidate!

Trump isn't the Clintons...if cant see any difference then vote for the pot head:thup:

God fuck yourself kunt!

Trump isn't the Clintons...if cant see any difference then vote for the pot head:thup:

Are you sure I have your permission to vote for the Candidate that I feel that is the one that is least like Dumb and Dumber ( you can choose if Clinton is dumb or Dumber and Trump is just fucking stupid! )?

I mean I don't want to upset the Stalinist voters that believe in the one political party system and believe that if someone does not agree with their worthless candidate must be the damn enemy!

Now Trump is no different than Hillary, well except Hillary penis might be bigger!

Are you sure I have your permission to vote for the Candidate that I feel that is the one that is least like Dumb and Dumber ( you can choose if Clinton is dumb or Dumber and Trump is just fucking stupid! )?

I mean I don't want to upset the Stalinist voters that believe in the one political party system and believe that if someone does not agree with their worthless candidate must be the damn enemy!

Now Trump is no different than Hillary, well except Hillary penis might be bigger!

I still say you're a little kid living in your parents basement:slap:

I still say you're a little kid living in your parents basement:slap:

Well little kids believe they should give someone permission to vote for someone, and thank you for giving me permission to vote for the candidate that I feel is the best choice this November or will you now demand I must obey you and vote for Donald John Trump!?!

Being serious now and i don't need your permission for anything and my parents have been dead since 2001 at the age of 76 and 78, so you can do the math and figure out how old I really am!

Now get a damn clue you are voting for some twat of a candidate and believe if someone does not agree with you then they must be some limp dick liberal, but the reality is you're the limp dick in all this!

I will vote this November and hope my third party choice costs Trump the State of Texas, but that would take a miracle which I doubt will happen...

Now let me explain one more thing and because I am voting third party for the President and VP does not mean it will help Clinton or Trump seeing I live in Texas.

Now thank you for giving me the permission I did not need, and remember straight ticket voters are the real idiots of this nation!

Forum List

Back