Trumps election will crash the US and the world!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How 'bout a nice big Atta Boy! for Paul Krugman for coming within 16,000 points of his prediction a year ago that Trump's first anniversary would find the DOW at 10,000 after a spectacular crash in response to his administration.

Haven't seen much of PK this past year. Wonder what he's been up to?

I'm still waiting for hard numbers on how many people have died because of Trump policies

Yep, we're always going to go into the shitter when the other guys win.
Under Obama, it nearly came true. Hillary would have started the swirling.
Well, we'll never know.
I'm pretty sure we know. She'd have had us embroiled in a new war by now.

I am sorta glad that Hillary lost, she was crooked as hell... I am not glad that the Democrats lost..
and I am not glad that a mentally ill man won.

We really did not have any good choices... He just lucked out..even he was surprised.

Remember that looney leftist narrative?

Well I don't need to link to the US economy but check this out!
World Economic Outlook Update, January 2018: Brighter Prospects, Optimistic Markets, Challenges Ahead

Snip:
Global growth forecasts for 2018 and 2019 have been revised upward by 0.2 percentage point to 3.9 percent. The revision reflects increased global growth momentum and the expected impact of the recently approved U.S. tax policy changes.

Need any more proof the left should be ignored?

Can you provide a link where anyone predicted a crash?

Or are you just making shit up again?

World Economic Outlook Update, January 2018: Brighter Prospects, Optimistic Markets, Challenges Ahead

Snip:
Global growth forecasts for 2018 and 2019 have been revised upward by 0.2 percentage point to 3.9 percent. The revision reflects increased global growth momentum and the expected impact of the recently approved U.S. tax policy changes.

Can you provide a link where anyone predicted a crash?

Or are you just making shit up again?
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/24/investing/stocks-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html

Get rekt retard.

Snip:

Just wait and their prediction will come true, maybe some day or not...

Forum List

Back