🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Favorable Rating = Reagan's in 1980

Educational Divide in GOP White House Race; What's Behind It

"I think it is incorrect to look at the data and conclude that those voters are more ignorant," Katherine Cramer, a political science professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, said in an interview. "Instead, there's a strong correlation between having a college degree or not, and your economic situation in life."

Cramer explains, "These are folks who have been feeling a real struggle to make ends meet for decades now and they see a candidate coming along who says to them, 'You're right. You're not getting your fair share. It sucks. And I'm going to stand up for you.'"

"That's really appealing to people," Cramer said before Tuesday's primary in Wisconsin, where Cruz is leading Trump in polls.

Exit polls from most of the primaries and caucuses held to date show Trump has trailed among voters having a high school degree or less in only one state where data is available so far. Cruz led in his home state of Texas. The high school graduate sample size wasn't large enough in Massachusetts and Vermont for a solid measure.

Trump's state-by-state performance wasn't nearly as strong among those with some college or an associate's degree.

Democrats agree with you – by all means, nominate Trump.

Waiting for the Trumpster to start on that whore Hillary!

urDgTAy.jpg

This is what I am talking about when I say that these favorable ratings are so far out that it is irrelevant to the general election.

DESPITE LATEST MEDIA SMEAR=> Trump's Favorable Rating Rivals Reagan's in 1980 - The Gateway Pundit
Trump is wildly popular with Middle Class voters but that doesn’t impress the Beltway elites.

Ronald Reagan’s favorable rating was also at 30% back in March 1980.

Its not Trump's favorability rating you should concern yourself with. Its his unfavorability rating.

Reagan didn't have a history of being a complete ahole for most of his life. Trumps unfavorables are astonishingly high (a net -39) and getting worse as more of his past comes back to haunt him. If he somehow manages to get the nomination, the guy will be absolutely shredded.

This is what I am talking about when I say that these favorable ratings are so far out that it is irrelevant to the general election.

DESPITE LATEST MEDIA SMEAR=> Trump's Favorable Rating Rivals Reagan's in 1980 - The Gateway Pundit
Trump is wildly popular with Middle Class voters but that doesn’t impress the Beltway elites.

Ronald Reagan’s favorable rating was also at 30% back in March 1980.

Its not Trump's favorability rating you should concern yourself with. Its his unfavorability rating.

The one where the Hildebeast is only 10 points behind Trump?

Reagan didn't have a history of being a complete ahole for most of his life. Trumps unfavorables are astonishingly high (a net -39) and getting worse as more of his past comes back to haunt him. If he somehow manages to get the nomination, the guy will be absolutely shredded.

Yup, we're worried about that...LOLOL!

177729_600.jpg

Some wonder how Hillary can be worth $400k a speech to Wall Street banksters, well maybe it has something to do with....

Forum List

Back