Trump’s First Year Is Starting To Look Like A Big Win

images

and remember a year ago this time when we had 35% unemployment? how many were looking for jobs? 80 Million? and how many businesses had to shut down? a million? Great Job Reid/Pelosi/Bambi !!!!
The typical insane fact free trump supporter.

But, of course this Sub-Reptilian Intellect---the poster Reasonable; this numb-skull; this half-educated jealousy-ridden Bolshevik asshole.....doesn't even try to lay down a logical argument explaining how or why he He/She/It concludes that anything is "insane" or "fact free".

He has learn a few rudimentary expressions and thinks they are a rebuttal to the post he is responding to. How does anyone make a worse Fool of himself?

Think about it. If he could make no legitimate rebuttal, why, if he had half a brain, would he not ignore the post, and thus give himself a chance to pretend he did not read that to which he has no response.

It is obviously because he doesn't have even half a brain---not a functioning one. Few liberals do. How did we get to such a state? A huge portion of the population is hopelessly uneducated.
___

I agree that President Trump has, indeed, done many good things for the United States and the world this year.

In my opinion, however, the overarching thing that he has done is to remind us of this:

NO American should have to apologize for his/her ethnicity.
NO ethnicity has privilege. (The only people with privilege are the wealthy, and the wealthy are found in every ethnicity.)

(I was going to make this a separate thread but appears to fit here)

Four Reasons Why You Are 100% Vindicated if You Voted for Donald Trump

The things the Lame Street Media and Leftist/Progressives will vehemently deny – in spite of the truth of the claims.

Reason One: Trump the Regulation Cutter – if they mean anything, they should be laws, not rules.

Here are a just few examples of his cuts:

Reason Two: The Trumponomics Boom = increased consumer and business owner confidence.

Reason Three: A Robust U.S. Foreign Policy = let the world know it’s America first and foremost.

Reason Four: The Judiciary = judges who follow the laws and not make them.

There are details in each section but don’t expect the Leftist/Progressives to take the time and argue them reasonably. Can be found @ Four Reasons Why You Are 100% Vindicated if You Voted for Donald Trump

The above right wing IDIOT, doesn't even read what the fuck he posted.....

Here's an example..........Trump REMOVED the restriction on airlines having to tell you WHY they are charging HUGE fees for your luggage....

Ask yourself, is that helping a traveler OR allowing airlines to charge whatever the fuck they want on luggage with IMPUNITY???

Trump was #19 on my list last year, but I think he is doing better than any Republican and especially any Democrat candidate would have.

“As the year ends, President Trump is compiling a solid record of accomplishment. Much of it is unilateral, dependent on extensive executive actions rolling back President Barack Obama’s regulations, impressive judicial appointments and the successful fight against ISIS overseas. The tax bill is the significant legislative achievement that heretofore has been missing. For much of the year, Trump’s presidency had seemed to be sound and fury signifying not much besides the welcome ascension of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. Now it’s sound and fury signifying a discernible shift of American government to the right.”

https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/trumps-first-year-is-starting-to-look-like-a-big-win/

Delusional. BTW, the New York Post is about as reliable as the National Enquirer. Publishers of both are good friends with Trump.

Trump was #19 on my list last year, but I think he is doing better than any Republican and especially any Democrat candidate would have.

“As the year ends, President Trump is compiling a solid record of accomplishment. Much of it is unilateral, dependent on extensive executive actions rolling back President Barack Obama’s regulations, impressive judicial appointments and the successful fight against ISIS overseas. The tax bill is the significant legislative achievement that heretofore has been missing. For much of the year, Trump’s presidency had seemed to be sound and fury signifying not much besides the welcome ascension of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. Now it’s sound and fury signifying a discernible shift of American government to the right.”

https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/trumps-first-year-is-starting-to-look-like-a-big-win/

He has also given the left wing a conscience and morals for the first time in history.

Now raping women and treating them like whores is a bad thing, especially for members of Congress who use tax payer money to pay off such women and keep it all hush hush? Now it's a problem all of a sudden?

Hilarious.
Plus Trump educated the left to learn that deficit spending is a bad thing to be avoided.

(I was going to make this a separate thread but appears to fit here)

Four Reasons Why You Are 100% Vindicated if You Voted for Donald Trump

The things the Lame Street Media and Leftist/Progressives will vehemently deny – in spite of the truth of the claims.

Reason One: Trump the Regulation Cutter – if they mean anything, they should be laws, not rules.

Here are a just few examples of his cuts:

Reason Two: The Trumponomics Boom = increased consumer and business owner confidence.

Reason Three: A Robust U.S. Foreign Policy = let the world know it’s America first and foremost.

Reason Four: The Judiciary = judges who follow the laws and not make them.

There are details in each section but don’t expect the Leftist/Progressives to take the time and argue them reasonably. Can be found @ Four Reasons Why You Are 100% Vindicated if You Voted for Donald Trump

The above right wing IDIOT, doesn't even read what the fuck he posted.....

Here's an example..........Trump REMOVED the restriction on airlines having to tell you WHY they are charging HUGE fees for your luggage....

Ask yourself, is that helping a traveler OR allowing airlines to charge whatever the fuck they want on luggage with IMPUNITY???
Hilarious.
And what were some of the excuses airlines used when asked why they charge luggage fees?

Because we can.
We don't like you.
We like money.
Be glad we only charged you that much, naïve.
Pray you land safely should be your concern.

If you tune out hateful Democrat Fake News, it becomes clear that it's been an impressive first year for Trump. He's done just about everything i've asked of him. I hope he keeps it up.

Forum List

Back