Trump's golfing "problem".......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Most of us can well remember how critical Trump was of Obama's penchant for golfing......and we can also remember his promise (here's a video to remind us of that promise:)

Trump's promise to not play golf - YouTube

But, it is estimated that if his current rate of [not] golfing keeps up, were he to actually last for 4 years, that our beloved Trump will have spent ONE FULL YEAR at the links....basically 25% of his term swinging away (well, almost always swinging away.......LOL)

upload_2017-10-23_13-54-51.png

Last edited:
HIS PROBLEM IS HE'S AN OLD MAN.

the older you get the shittier you get at that game.

dig up Arnie and ask him.

$10 million a weekend of taxpayer money so some old hacker can shoot 100 ?????

FUKDAT !

Most of us can well remember how critical Trump was of Obama's penchant for golfing......and we can also remember his promise (here's a video to remind us of that promise:)

But, it is estimated that if his current rate of [not] golfing keeps up, were he to actually last for 4 years, that our beloved Trump will have spent ONE FULL YEAR at the links....basically 25% of his term swinging away (well, almost swinging away.......LOL)

View attachment 156116
He is and will always be a world class liar

America is very fortunate to have Mr Trump as our president.

We are truly a blessed nation. .... :cool:

But, it is estimated that if his current rate of [not] golfing keeps up, were he to actually last for 4 years, that our beloved Trump will have spent ONE FULL YEAR at the links....basically 25% of his term swinging away (well, almost always swinging away.......LOL)

View attachment 156116

Well, it beats chronic masturbation.

As of today (October 23)

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 71 days

Cost to Taxpayer: At least $74,899,027

View attachment 156116
/----/ Of course you lie about everything. Here is a video of the president's golf swing:

View attachment 156116

An electable candidate would have eliminated all your pain gnat.

America is very fortunate to have Mr Trump as our president.

We are truly a blessed nation. .... :cool:
You had a bone spur too?
He just awarded a hero of the Nam war the Medal of Honor. I almost threw up watching the guy with a bone spur awarding a real hero a real man the greatest honor our country can bestow

I thought it was kinda surreal myself. I mean, he spent all last week going after a Gold Star widow and her congress woman, now he's in front of the cameras gushing about how much he loves the military.

I watched the ceremony this morning. Ever notice how he can't really address the issues he's dealing with? He talks in nothing but adjectives and superlatives.

View attachment 156116
/----/ Of course you lie about everything. Here is a video of the president's golf swing:

You're right, I should have posted more pictures of Trump's golf swing

11af65620f6ed5b45c1674f4a89d6121.jpg

I always felt sorry for military personal who had to suffer the indignity of Obama putting the medal around their neck.

No doubt it must have made many of them nauseous to receive it from a commie racist who is known for his, and his wife's, hatred of the military. ..... :cool:

I watched the ceremony this morning. Ever notice how he can't really address the issues he's dealing with? He talks in nothing but adjectives and superlatives.

Narcissistic boasting, ironically coupled with very low self-esteem, will cause one to ONLY speak in superlatives.....

I always felt sorry for military personal who had to suffer the indignity of Obama putting the medal around their neck.

No doubt it must have made many of them nauseous to receive it from a commie racist who is known for his, and his wife's, hatred of the military. ..... :cool:

I'm a bit curious, Mr. fuckhead, but what does the above have to do with Trump's golfing "problem"???................LOL

You went to Nam and Trump Saif his Nam was Studio 54. Looks like you had a cake walk.

Forum List

Back