Trump's golfing "problem".......

Most of us can well remember how critical Trump was of Obama's penchant for golfing......and we can also remember his promise (here's a video to remind us of that promise:)

Trump's promise to not play golf - YouTube

But, it is estimated that if his current rate of [not] golfing keeps up, were he to actually last for 4 years, that our beloved Trump will have spent ONE FULL YEAR at the links....basically 25% of his term swinging away (well, almost always swinging away.......LOL)

View attachment 156116
/----/ Of course you lie about everything. Here is a video of the president's golf swing:

You're right, I should have posted more pictures of Trump's golf swing

11af65620f6ed5b45c1674f4a89d6121.jpg

OINK OINK

I always felt sorry for military personal who had to suffer the indignity of Obama putting the medal around their neck.

No doubt it must have made many of them nauseous to receive it from a commie racist who is known for his, and his wife's, hatred of the military. ..... :cool:

Of course, Trump's "war record" is something for the military to revere......

Donald Trump Calls Avoiding STDs His 'Personal Vietnam' - People

Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My 'Personal Vietnam'

Trump, comparing sex to Vietnam, said in 1998 he should receive the Congressional Medal of Honor...

I always felt sorry for military personal who had to suffer the indignity of Obama putting the medal around their neck.

No doubt it must have made many of them nauseous to receive it from a commie racist who is known for his, and his wife's, hatred of the military. ..... :cool:

You went to Nam and Trump Saif his Nam was Studio 54. Looks like you had a cake walk.

You know, I kinda wonder what this veteran was thinking when Trump placed the medal around his neck? I mean, on one hand, it's the nations highest honor that a military person can get, and to be recognized for your service with the CMH is about as good as it gets for a military member. In addition to getting the medal and all the honors that go with it, it also comes with a 250.00/mo. stipend until you die.

Then.................there is the fact that it was put around his neck by someone who figured out how to avoid serving in the same war that he was in.

Gotta be some mixed feelings there.

Then.................there is the fact that it was put around his neck by someone who figured out how to avoid serving in the same war that he was in.

Gotta be some mixed feelings there.

Couldn't agree more....Please see the last citation on my #22 post.

Most of us can well remember how critical Trump was of Obama's penchant for golfing......and we can also remember his promise (here's a video to remind us of that promise:)

But, it is estimated that if his current rate of [not] golfing keeps up, were he to actually last for 4 years, that our beloved Trump will have spent ONE FULL YEAR at the links....basically 25% of his term swinging away (well, almost swinging away.......LOL)

View attachment 156116
He is and will always be a world class liar

Dumpster with a haircut
If this works, you'll finally see the Dumpster witho0ut his wig...!:)>)!
Everyone GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

But, it is estimated that if his current rate of [not] golfing keeps up, were he to actually last for 4 years, that our beloved Trump will have spent ONE FULL YEAR at the links....basically 25% of his term swinging away (well, almost swinging away.......LOL)

View attachment 156116

Dumpster with a haircut

Bear in mind that Benito ALSO asked all of his underlings for a "loyalty oath" to him.....just like the orange charlatan.

View attachment 156116

Dumpster with a haircut

yeah, that.

the leader of our military should have a military haircut. :dunno:

Forum List

Back