Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee dead at 74

I just know that she has Barbara Jordan's old seat. BJ was a pretty sharp woman who wanted to cut legal immigration, increase enforcement against illegal immigrants, and end the practice of letting relatives jump ahead in the immigration lines decades before it became the right's rallying cry. She would be tarred and feathered in today's DNC.

Exactly, she served before the commiecrats came into being.

She wasn't my cup of tea, but I'll put her record of achievement against Jim Jordon, Matt Gaetz, MTG, Comer, or any other extreme MAGA in Congress.

And they would all lose. Badly.

Hey dumb ass, they haven't been in office 30 years. And from what I've seen, she introduced one bill that became law. That's not a very good record for 30 years.

Sure, just not in the numbers seen since the vax rollout.
And you came to belive that...how?

I mean you are seriously deluded enough to belive that there is this obvious spike in cancer rates since end of 2020 and no one but anti-vax nutbags like you noticed?

Here are 2019 cancer deaths in US: 606,880

Here are 2023 cancer deaths in US: 609,820

Where do you see any Covid-19 vaccination correlation?

Last edited:
And you came to belive that...how?

I mean you are seriously deluded enough to belive that there is this obvious spike in cancer rates since end of 2020 and no one but anti-vax nutbags like you noticed?

Here are 2019 cancer deaths in US: 606,880

Here are 2023 cancer deaths in US: 609,820

Where do you see any Covid-19 vaccination correlation?

I think you would need to look at occurrences, not deaths to make a valid point about vax..

you can cuss until you turn black and blue in the face, but the Word of God stands firm! Sin is what God is sick and tired of and you better recognized that!

Your profanity is nothing but weakness and stupidity. Next time, try a different adolescent cuss word-shock us!
shut the fuck up....if you dont like cussing you are in the wrong forum.....try the kermit the frog forum...

Forum List

Back