Trump's Lies During Debate. Not Errors, but Lies

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Donald Trump says he never slammed Mark Zuckerberg. It's literally on his campaign site.
---
DONALD TRUMP: “I’m putting up 100 percent of my own money.”

THE FACTS: No, he’s not.

TRUMP: Asked about his criticism of Rubio for his support for increasing the number of high-skilled foreign workers given visas to work in the U.S. — calling Rubio Facebook CEO “Mark Zuckerburg’s personal senator” — Trump denied ever making the comment. “I never said that. I never said that,” he said.

THE FACTS: He did say it, on his own website. Trump’s immigration policy calls for a different approach — raising the prevailing wage for the jobs that attract high-skilled foreign workers, in hopes that they’ll be filled by more Americans.

Trump’s policy statement said doing that “will improve the number of black, Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities.”

The impetus here is to expel Democrats from the White House.

The semi-Nego Communist/Marxist/Liberal/Progressive non-vetted undocumented no tax return unverified birth certificate unavailed college transcripts "President"... is history. And an ugly history at that.

Obama has fucked this once great Nation up one side and down the other.

Fuck that whore.

Trump: "Let me give you one quick example. These folks, CNBC, they had it down at three, three and a half hours. I just read today in the New York Times, $250,000 for a 30 second ad. I went out and said, it's ridiculous. Nobody -- I could stand up here all night. Nobody wants to watch three and a half, or three hours. It was a back sacrifice, and I have to hand it to Ben. We called Ben, he was with me 100%. We called in, we said, that's it. We're not doing it. They lost a lot of money, everybody said it couldn't be done. Everybody said it was going to be three hours, three and a half, including them, and in about two minutes I renegotiated it so we can get the hell out of here. Not bad."

Here's what Trump is talking about:

October 15th: Trump, Carson Demand That Next Debate Be Limited to 2 Hours

Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson are threatening to boycott the next GOP debate over its proposed format, underscoring a rare political alliance between the leading outsider candidates.​

But two weeks earlier, CNBC advertised:

September 30th: "Your Money, Your Vote: The Republican Presidential Debate” on Wednesday October 28

The event will be divided into two parts with two groups of candidates debating the key issues that matter to all voters—job growth, taxes, technology, retirement and the health of our national economy. One grouping will include candidates with an average of three percent in a specified group of national polls. Those candidates will take the stage at 8PM ET for two hours of debate.

Did 4 men DIE with TRUMP'S SUPPOSED lie, as they did with the Bitch Hildebeast?

hillary-benghazi-lie.jpg

Trump: "Let me give you one quick example. These folks, CNBC, they had it down at three, three and a half hours. I just read today in the New York Times, $250,000 for a 30 second ad. I went out and said, it's ridiculous. Nobody -- I could stand up here all night. Nobody wants to watch three and a half, or three hours. It was a back sacrifice, and I have to hand it to Ben. We called Ben, he was with me 100%. We called in, we said, that's it. We're not doing it. They lost a lot of money, everybody said it couldn't be done. Everybody said it was going to be three hours, three and a half, including them, and in about two minutes I renegotiated it so we can get the hell out of here. Not bad."

Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson are threatening to boycott the next GOP debate over its proposed format, underscoring a rare political alliance between the leading outsider candidates.​

September 30th: "Your Money, Your Vote: The Republican Presidential Debate” on Wednesday October 28

The event will be divided into two parts with two groups of candidates debating the key issues that matter to all voters—job growth, taxes, technology, retirement and the health of our national economy. One grouping will include candidates with an average of three percent in a specified group of national polls. Those candidates will take the stage at 8PM ET for two hours of debate.
...and the libs call pubes petty. :rolleyes:

Sound familiar? Reminds me of Obama going to the U.N. and saying the attack on Benghazi was the result of a video, then (with the help of Candy Crowley) at his debate with Romney claiming he called it a terrorist attack from the beginning, which he did not. The difference is that 4 people didn't die and Trump wasn't lying to the family members to cover his political ass.

The impetus here is to expel Democrats from the White House.

The semi-Nego Communist/Marxist/Liberal/Progressive non-vetted undocumented no tax return unverified birth certificate unavailed college transcripts "President"... is history. And an ugly history at that.

Obama has fucked this once great Nation up one side and down the other.

Fuck that whore.
Spoken by a TRUE REDNECK

I bet trumps web page didn't cost billions like obama's obamacare website did.
We have Free Medicare for those that need it...........but we Australians look after each other..........US could not teach us anything.....recently an American friends daughter got very ill....he told me the cost in the US would have been circa US$14,000..........they paid in Paradise.......Nothing......He and his wife could not believe it

Australia 1 v 0 USA.........................always Australia,always WINNERS

Mad so MAD,such is the system to elect a candidate,and this is only for the Republican Candidate!!!!!!!!!!What a complete waste of money.......and how they SLAG each other off,even though they are from the same political party.............As I said MAD SO MAD...steve Try the Australian System

AUSTRALIA 2 v 0 USA

We have Free Medicare for those that need it...........but we Australians look after each other..........US could not teach us anything.....recently an American friends daughter got very ill....he told me the cost in the US would have been circa US$14,000..........they paid in Paradise.......Nothing......He and his wife could not believe it

I would spend more time answering your post but I'm flat out and knocked up

I would spend more time answering your post by I'm flat out and knocked up
We have great Maternity Care........come over......you will be Welcomed,...steve

AUSTRALIA 3 v 0 USA

Mad so MAD,such is the system to elect a candidate,and this is only for the Republican Candidate!!!!!!!!!!What a complete waste of money.......and how they SLAG each other off,even though they are from the same political party.............As I said MAD SO MAD...steve Try the Australian System

AUSTRALIA 2 v 0 USA
She's right mate

Donald Trump says he never slammed Mark Zuckerberg. It's literally on his campaign site.
---
DONALD TRUMP: “I’m putting up 100 percent of my own money.”

THE FACTS: No, he’s not.

TRUMP: Asked about his criticism of Rubio for his support for increasing the number of high-skilled foreign workers given visas to work in the U.S. — calling Rubio Facebook CEO “Mark Zuckerburg’s personal senator” — Trump denied ever making the comment. “I never said that. I never said that,” he said.

THE FACTS: He did say it, on his own website. Trump’s immigration policy calls for a different approach — raising the prevailing wage for the jobs that attract high-skilled foreign workers, in hopes that they’ll be filled by more Americans.

Trump’s policy statement said doing that “will improve the number of black, Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities.”

So did Rubio sell his vote to one (or more) of his patrons or didn't he?

I would spend more time answering your post by I'm flat out and knocked up
We have great Maternity Care........come over......you will be Welcomed,...steve

AUSTRALIA 3 v 0 USA
I know I have a lot of friends in
Perth
Midland
Albany
Mildura
Adelaide

Not sure how that's petty when the guy's running on the platform of being a great negotiator; and on a national stage, thumps his chest to show off his great negotiating skills .... only it turns out he convinced the network to limit their 2 hour debate to .... 2 hours. :dunno:

Not sure how that's petty when the guy's running on the platform of being a great negotiator; and on a national stage, thumps his chest to show off his great negotiating skills .... only it turns out he convinced the network to limit their 2 hour debate to .... 2 hours. :dunno:
Wrong. They didn't change it until after Trump and Carson threatened to boycott it.

Forum List

Back