🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's lies only work on his Cult....Here's an example

I don't understand this DoubleThink on your part. You should proudly admit you got a Kenyan into the Oval Office! Why continue the Hawaiian birth farce? I give Soros and the Jihadists credit for getting a foreign born national into the White House.

You're more fucked up than usual, Frankie......Did that last batch of kool-aid upset your stomach?

Stick to the thread's topic, moron......or go play with your vacuum cleaner.

Last edited:
...the BBC's Paul Wood delivered another hard blow. In an impeccably sourced piece, Wood revealed this week that Cohen (along with the aforementioned Sater) worked illegally on behalf of Ukraine, adding "lobbyist" to his usual roles as the fixer for and conduit to Trump. The BBC reports that Cohen took a $400,000 to $600,000 payoff from Ukrainian interests without bothering the register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Oh, that Foreign Agents Registration Act. You know, the law that requires anyone doing paid work on behalf of a foreign government to register with the United States Department of Justice.

On Friday, one more piece of bad news ratcheted Cohen's stress level even higher when it was revealed that he met with Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian oligarch deeply tied to Putin, in January of 2017, just before Trump's inauguration.

The denials from Team Trump that they have anything to do with Russia, their assertions that they have no business in Russia, didn't collude with Russia, didn't coordinate with Russia, never borrowed money from Russians, didn't accept dirt on Hillary Clinton from Russia, don't know any Russians, have never met any Russians and have never heard of the country of Russia ring more hollow with every revelation.

The BBC reports that Cohen took a $400,000 to $600,000 payoff from Ukrainian interests without bothering the register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Oh, that Foreign Agents Registration Act. You know, the law that requires anyone doing paid work on behalf of a foreign government to register with the United States Department of Justice.

Did Bill or Hillary register as foreign agents when their "foundation" took millions in bribes from foreign governments?
But..but...but...Hillary!!!

Ethics 101...one person's bad acts do not in any way excuse another person's bad acts.

I agree, Bill and Hillary's illegal acts do not excuse any other illegal acts.
***chuckles*** So, why do you keep bringing them up? Thread is not about the Clinton's alleged wrongdoings...is it just deflection?

It appears that Cohen broke the law....do you agree/and do you believe that he should be prosecuted?

Or is it your belief that since the Right believes that the Clinton's got a pass..that he should get a pass?

It appears that Cohen broke the law....do you agree/and do you believe that he should be prosecuted?

If Cohen broke the law, he should get the cell between Bill and Hillary.
Fair enough....if Bill and Hillary broke the law....they should pay. Thanks for the clear and concise answer..a rare thing here. If Cohen broke the law..he should pay--regardless of what happens to the Clinton's--we are in agreement!
It's for the courts to decide..not the media, not partisans of either stripe.

A belief is not proof...evidence..beyond a reasonable doubt...is the standard.

I don't understand this DoubleThink on your part. You should proudly admit you got a Kenyan into the Oval Office! Why continue the Hawaiian birth farce? I give Soros and the Jihadists credit for getting a foreign born national into the White House.

You're more fucked up than usual, Frankie......Did that last batch of kool-aid upset your stomach?

Stick to the thread's topic,moron......or go play with your vacuum cleaner.

One day, much like Hillary's Aug 15, 2016 Alt Right directive, you and all your socks will be able to say, "yeah, we got one over on you America. We got a Kenyan into Harvard and the White House. Ha ha"

We'll know as soon as Stats give you the marching orders.

There is little dispute that the term "spy-gate" was strictly a Trump idea, although he walks around stating that others are spewing it.......and beside his loyal cadre of ass kissers, no one else is repeating the term because it is downright moronic.....and here's why:

Dozens of reports exist that the FBI....based on the corrupt dealings of Trump acolytes like Manafort, Flynn, Papadapolous, Page, Gates, et al.........approached BOTH campaigns warning them that Russian thugs and money were trying to infiltrate and possibly recruit campaign staff members........Such reports go on to state that the FBI URGED the campaigns to quickly report any attempts, if indeed Russian approaches were made.

With the above in mind, what does the Trump entourage do???

Well, Manafort, Kushner and Donny-baby get a few emails (see below) and RATHER than following the crucial urging by the FBI to contact them about such approaches..........INSTEAD........host Russians right in those damn Trump Tower offices.

Any objective review of these incidences would clearly point out that the temptation to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians, "trumped" (pardon the expression) the ethical decency to follow the FBI's directives.......AND, foreseeing how truly corrupt their actions were, the trump team decides to attack (as their best defense) that the FBI had the gall to "SPY" on their corrupt practices.

This was based on the Trump acolytes' ARROGANCE and a screwed up sense that if you can cheat in business, why not also in politics?

For those who have forgotten......here's a copy of the email exchanges between Donny-baby and Goldstone.

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.
Yes, trump is a compulsive liar, but many of his lies are well thought out and used in his political strategies. In fact, most all, if not all, of his strategies are dependent on lies.

No... obviously I’m aware that people believe these things and if I lived in a cave and (as your question implies) was out of the loop, I wouldn’t know about these things.

I just don’t believe everything the media reports. I do my own research on what they report and if I thought it was worth my time to explain to you why I believe these things aren’t true, I would.

Trump called all Mexicans racists.

Obama had a scandal-free presidency.

Trump and Putin are BFFs.

Trump mocked a reporter’s disability

Trump admitted to being a rapist.

Trump hates women.

Trump hates minorities.

Trump is a white supremacist.

None of these things are true but people still believe them. There are lies floating around everywhere and sadly way too many people willing to believe them. Most of the hate out there for Trump is based on lies, ie false assumptions made by the anti-Trump media. He’s not perfect, but he’s also not the monster so many believe him to be.

A quick and incomplete review. Which of the following are true?

President Obama was not born in the United States.

Thousands of Muslims partied on rooftops as the World Trade Center fell.

Ted Cruz' father was involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Millions of undocumented immigrants cast votes in the 2016 election costing Trump the popular vote.

The real scandal was the unmasking of witnesses.

The only collusion in the last election was between the Clinton campaign and Russia.

There is a 'Deep State' conspiracy to bring down Trump.

Lie after lie, yet there are still some who willingly believe them. Why?

Have you been living in a cave?

According to his bio, grandmother and half-brother, Obama was born in Kenya.

Give it a fucking rest, Frankie.......we know, we know you're an idiot; stop confirming it with every post.

I don't understand this DoubleThink on your part. You should proudly admit you got a Kenyan into the Oval Office! Why continue the Hawaiian birth farce? I give Soros and the Jihadists credit for getting a foreign born national into the White House. Same way I credit Stalin's spies with wrapping FDR around their little finger.

Stop living a lie Jake
You crack me up! You're ready willing and able to embrace debunked conspiracies while ignoring the obvious. Why? Because you cannot think beyond some reptilian brain inspired fear and resentment. That's why you peddle fear and resentment as defenses.

Clinton voters are 'butt hurt' over losing an election she was destined to win. Wrong. Clinton voters are upset about the comportment and temperament of the winner.

Obama was born in Kenya. Why? You cannot stomach the notion of a Black man sitting behind the Resolute Desk.

George Soros is actually the Wizard of Oz. Why? You cannot understand political dynamics and you want to excuse the political actions of your own billionaires, the Koch brothers.

Stalin owned FDR. Why? It is beyond your thinking that a president who accomplished as much and as spectacularly as Roosevelt would have a (D) behind his name.

Narrow and shallow. Not much to base thinking, on but there you are.

Last edited:
Trump called all Mexicans racists.

Obama had a scandal-free presidency.

Trump and Putin are BFFs.

Trump mocked a reporter’s disability

Trump admitted to being a rapist.

Trump hates women.

Trump hates minorities.

Trump is a white supremacist.

None of these things are true but people still believe them. There are lies floating around everywhere and sadly way too many people willing to believe them. Most of the hate out there for Trump is based on lies, ie false assumptions made by the anti-Trump media. He’s not perfect, but he’s also not the monster so many believe him to be.

A quick and incomplete review. Which of the following are true?

President Obama was not born in the United States.

Thousands of Muslims partied on rooftops as the World Trade Center fell.

Ted Cruz' father was involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Millions of undocumented immigrants cast votes in the 2016 election costing Trump the popular vote.

The real scandal was the unmasking of witnesses.

The only collusion in the last election was between the Clinton campaign and Russia.

There is a 'Deep State' conspiracy to bring down Trump.

Lie after lie, yet there are still some who willingly believe them. Why?

Hillary called

Blacks Super predators

Latino Needy

Bashed Christians

Bernie supporters "Basement dwellers" and

non-Hillary voters "deplorables"

But Trump's inaugural was the best attended in all of American history.

You don't think it was?

Frankie is in rare form this morning eh? :lol:

And Obamas lies only worked on his cult..
Maybe thats just called politics?
IDK maybe you could stop being a dumbfuck... maybe?

Yes, trump is a compulsive liar, but many of his lies are well thought out and used in his political strategies. In fact, most all, if not all, of his strategies are dependent on lies.

Honestly, I don't blame Trump as much for lying......He is a demagogue; he is a charlatan; he is a conman.....and lying IS what such people do......
Rather, I blame the morons who accept the lies based on long-harbored hatred of Obama and Clinton, and MOST of all, I blame corrupt republicans in congress who only care for their own sorry asses much more than party or country.

So cute how the socks all cling together.

71%2Bto3%2BDWAL._SL1125_.jpg

Wouldn’t know. I’m not in a cult.

I just find you wasting your life getting upset about trump amusing in a how sad type of way

My life is actually a pretty content one......This IS a political forum and if you "think" that this setting when blasting the moron-in-chief is the wrong one.......Find some lamp post to bang your head against rather than being on here for a hobby.

Honestly, I don't blame Trump as much for lying......He is a demagogue; he is a charlatan; he is a conman.....and lying IS what such people do.

Does this 'tard have any idea how hypocritical he is posting this stuff while being a card carrying member of Hillary's CULT???

Lies only matter to Dems when non-Dems tell them....

Frankie just woke up on the wrong side of his trailer this morning....
A few minutes watching Fox and Friends should fix him right up.

I have to tell Stats he needs to hire new posters. Sure we only pay 2 cents per 100 posts, but we should be able to do better. Maybe hire a genuine schizo to post as different posters like we did with Brusque.

Does this 'tard have any idea how hypocritical he is posting this stuff while being a card carrying member of Hillary's CULT???

Lies only matter to Dems when non-Dems tell them...

Nitwit........Is this thread about Hillary??...............Yes or No?

I don;t give a crap what you half brain thinks, but I very much disliked Hillary......

Now, address the topic of this thread or get off the pot.

Forum List

Back