Trump's Longest Serving Chief of Staff did not realize that they made men at Trump's level of stupid.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Remember Gen. John Kelly? Yea, that guy, Trump's handler. He did an admirable job and deserves serious recognition by future historians. For those triggered by the intro to this story, just click HERE to skip ahead to the story without the intro.

Remember Gen. John Kelly? Yea, that guy, Trump's handler. He did an admirable job and deserves serious recognition by future historians. For those triggered by the intro to this story, just click HERE to skip ahead to the story without the intro.

Trigs.jpg

In defense of Trump, and to hopefully reassure Americans, it has to be that Trump was defanged by the military creating assurances against Trump becoming a loose cannon and starting a nuclear war.

Which should recall the question on whether young Kim would react by nuking the south and taking out hundreds of thousands of Americans based there?

A good topic though for exploring the possibilities. Personally, I see Trump being under strict supervision and much less risking nuclear war than Biden and his adventure against Russia.

Apparently he's never met Odanny.
Trump is a damn idiot. I mean like dumber than a box of rocks. I mean like completely STUPID. Honestly, I am wondering what happened. His Dad wasn't a dumbass. He was an asshole, but he wasn't a total dumbass. Trump is a dumbass and every one of his kids, except for maybe Baron, are total idiots. But Melania is a genius, because it takes a genius to deal with someone as NPD as Trump. Believe me, I know. I would like to see all of those kids placed into a cornfield maze at Halloween. Hell, they would starve to death before they found their way out.

I can empathize with Kelly. Who knew they made people as stupid as Trump. The reality is that if Trump wasn't born into wealth, he would be one of those dudes pushing a grocery cart, mumbling to himself, and living in a tent in the woods behind Walmart.

Yet, President Trump almost single-handedly improved the Country 1000X compared to the previous four Buffons. Showed all of us what always seemed obvious? That eveyone (99%) in DC are a failed private sector crooked hack, dumb as a sack of ball bearings. BS kelly is near the bottom tier.

Last edited:
In defense of Trump, and to hopefully reassure Americans, it has to be that Trump was defanged by the military creating assurances against Trump becoming a loose cannon and starting a nuclear war.

Which should recall the question on whether young Kim would react by nuking the south and taking out hundreds of thousands of Americans based there?

A good topic though for exploring the possibilities. Personally, I see Trump being under strict supervision and much less risking nuclear war than Biden and his adventure against Russia.
The U.S. has only 28,000 troops in South Korea.

I doubt anyone could control or restrain him if he managed to get in again. Tw impeachments didn't slow him down. They just made him worse. o

Trump is a damn idiot. I mean like dumber than a box of rocks. I mean like completely STUPID. Honestly, I am wondering what happened. His Dad wasn't a dumbass. He was an asshole, but he wasn't a total dumbass. Trump is a dumbass and every one of his kids, except for maybe Baron, are total idiots. But Melania is a genius, because it takes a genius to deal with someone as NPD as Trump. Believe me, I know. I would like to see all of those kids placed into a cornfield maze at Halloween. Hell, they would starve to death before they found their way out.

I can empathize with Kelly. Who knew they made people as stupid as Trump. The reality is that if Trump wasn't born into wealth, he would be one of those dudes pushing a grocery cart, mumbling to himself, and living in a tent in the woods behind Walmart.
You have a raging case of TDS.

Forum List

Back