Trump's new Presidential Seal.................

no longer an American eagle, but rather a 2 headed Russian one

“In heraldry and vexillology, the double-headed eagle is a charge associated with the concept of Empire.”

Empire. The “Eastern Realm.” Austria. The enemy Axis of World War One.

instead of holding on to 13 arrows like the seal does, it was holding onto a bunch of golf clubs

Arrows represent arms, weapons, and readiness for war; the golf clubs represent a hidden Scottish Nationalist gun control agenda.

The inscription on the top said in Spanish that 45 was a puppet.

The 45th State to join the Union is … Utah. The idea of a “puppet state” reveals a hidden southern secessionist agenda.

Mormon.

AVLN = Almighty Vice Lord (or League) Nation.

Salt Lake City is a command & control center of sorts for the vices of gambling and prostitution in Reno & Vegas, which cater to wealthy Californians, and the legal Marijuana in Denver, connected to the drug scene on Cincinnati.

What about the NSA's new Utah Data Center?

NSA Utah Data Center - Serving Our Nation's Intelligence Community

NSA conducts highly secretive internet surveillance, but it must, by nature, concentrate on vice, the “open secret” of what people do on the internet when they “have something to hide.”

There is good versus evil. Jeffrey Epstein and company. The Penn State chimo ring. Human traffickers. Tumblr, Grindr, Tindr.

They maintain data on their own employees' sexual orientation and previous relationships on top-secret SF-86 forms which were leaked, allegedly to the Chinese, from the German-national SAP database on which they were kept at the OPM under the directorship of Katherine Archuleta during the Obama Administration.

Nobody really knows if they've secured their own computer shit accurately while they conrinue to spy on a mostly unsuspecting citizenry.

No progress to speak of against vice, for all the unwarranted invasion of privacy we have endured since the Nazis got into the U.S. government through Operation Paperclip after the Second World War, and continued to collaborate with Italian Mafia city hall bosses to further a vicious agenda of gun control and organized crime.
ROTFLMAO!

I award you the Tin-foil hat Exemplar Medal of Achievement!

iu

I'm wondering how come the person in charge of audio and video either (a) didn't know what the presidential seal looked like, or (b) was able to get it past everyone else.

And yeah, this kinda does concern me. If Trump and the people around him are stupid enough to be pranked like this, it makes me wonder if they are being pranked in other, more dangerous ways.
And that entire group of con-servatives didn't notice. Stupid is as stupid does.

I'm wondering how come the person in charge of audio and video either (a) didn't know what the presidential seal looked like, or (b) was able to get it past everyone else.

And yeah, this kinda does concern me. If Trump and the people around him are stupid enough to be pranked like this, it makes me wonder if they are being pranked in other, more dangerous ways.
All the more reason to find the person(s) responsible, and get them in jail.
For what?

And that entire group of con-servatives didn't notice. Stupid is as stupid does.
They didn't notice cause it's fake.

When I saw this on the news, it was reported that the person who was in charge of the A/V said he made a "mistake" and didn't realize it was the wrong one.

But, if it was a liberal operative, apparently Trump events are pretty easy to sneak in to.

Or maybe it's a real conservative who is horrified his party has turned into a cult.

In any case, EPIC level trolling!

Good question Dana. As far as I know, there is no law against messing up the backdrop of a speech, even if it is a presidential one.

These Trump supporters think that anything that goes against their worship of Trump should be illegal.

I don't know of any law that was broken. Yet those far right radical conservatives want someone arrested and put in jail. No trial just put them in jail.

It's interesting that none of them can tell me what law they broke.

As if "Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up!" wasn't enough of a clue.

They care for the law, for the courts (Garland / Gorsuch), or Congressional powers (Benghazi) insofar as they serve as a political weapon. Otherwise (collusion with Russia / Putin, campaign finance & Stormy, obstruction of justice, tax fraud, money laundering, etc., etc., etc.) not so much. This shouldn't be news.

Forum List

Back