🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Obamacare plan ...

do nothing, let it fail, then blame the Democrats ...

Trump tells conservative leaders he will blame Dems if healthcare plan fails: report

you gotta be kidding me, SERIOUSLY ? ... what can that stupid bastard be thinking ?

you can't make that shit up.

yeah, go with that one Mr Hair Club President.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is the Dem's fault. We warned the country that the worst thing we can do is let government get its claws into healthcare. When that happens, both sides will keep digging their claws in and making it worse. It should just be flat out repealed and restrictions lifted on insurance companies. Let the free market handle it. But now Republicans are trying to "fix" an industry that shouldn't be controlled by the government in the first place.

do nothing, let it fail, then blame the Democrats ...

Trump tells conservative leaders he will blame Dems if healthcare plan fails: report

you gotta be kidding me, SERIOUSLY ? ... what can that stupid bastard be thinking ?

you can't make that shit up.

yeah, go with that one Mr Hair Club President.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm confused. What part of this, do you think is shocking?

It's the Democrat's plan. It's the Democrats failure. Trump is simply saying out loud.... what we all been saying out loud.

Of course he'll blame the democrats for a policy the democrats created that is failing.

The fact you seem.... surprised by this... is the only surprising thing in the is thread.

It is the Dem's fault. We warned the country that the worst thing we can do is let government get its claws into healthcare. When that happens, both sides will keep digging their claws in and making it worse. It should just be flat out repealed and restrictions lifted on insurance companies. Let the free market handle it. But now Republicans are trying to "fix" an industry that shouldn't be controlled by the government in the first place.
C6ZbWIyWgAEGg9Y_zps5j7ddix2.jpg

this thread cant move off the boards first page fast enough can it ..... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back