🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's speech on substance

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
It's light on substance buy so are all campaign speeches, certainly at the start. He got away from the racism, which seems to have quelled some of the gop panic, but I'm trying to figure out why the gop should support him. He made 3 major points, none of which the gop can support. In fact, he's running like a liberal democrat.

Where's the criticism of Obama's porkulus?

1. Free trade nix. A return to "protectionism" as practiced by G. Washington.

2. "Pass massive tax reform to create millions of new jobs." I think he means "tax cuts" for someone.

3. A new New Deal and public works’ programs?

"We will build the greatest infrastructure on the planet earth – the roads and railways and airports of tomorrow.

Our military will have the best technology and finest equipment – we will bring it back all the way.

Massive new factories will come roaring into our country – breathing life and hope into our communities.

Inner cities, which have been horribly abused by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party, will finally be rebuilt.

Construction is what I know -- nobody knows it better

The real wages for our workers have not been raised for 18 years -- but these wages will start going up, along with the new jobs. Hillary’s massive taxation, regulation and open borders will destroy jobs and drive down wages for everyone."

Forum List

Back