Trump's sycophants like to imply Biden is senile

Biden is either failing mentally or he is a racist. Here is his latest pronouncement regarding blacks:

"The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding, given the chance, as white entrepreneurs are, but they don’t have lawyers, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas"

How many times have we seen comments from the tin foil hats about Biden having dementia etc. Can you imagine how hysterical they would get if Biden went on stage with his pants on backwards...oh wait, it happened, but it wasn't Biden..guess who it was...Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards? Kriss Kross Memes Have Already Begun
They're terribly butt hurt over the way the man they adore was treated (and gosh, he's so nice to everyone!), so they just lash out at every opportunity.

It's just noise. They has a sad.

Biden is either failing mentally or he is a racist. Here is his latest pronouncement regarding blacks:

"The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding, given the chance, as white entrepreneurs are, but they don’t have lawyers, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas"
It doesn't have to be either/or you know.

Biden IS a dithering failure shutting down America's pipeline while he helps his pal Vlad Putin
get Russia their own pipeline.

And he IS and always has been a racist through and through. Look who stepped up and eulogized Klan member, Robert Byrd.

It doesn't have to be either/or you know.

Biden IS a dithering failure shutting down America's pipeline while he helps his pal Vlad Putin
get Russia their own pipeline.

And he IS and always has been a racist through and through. Look who stepped up and eulogized Klan member, Robert Byrd.

I agree but they don't want to recognize that Biden is mentally failing, corrupt, racist and without any notable accomplishments after close to 50 years as a politician. The only piece of legislation he is really known for is wanting to put more Blacks in jail - maybe that's why they like him so much.

Anyway I don't want to traumatize them, so I try to ease them into the truth.

How many times have we seen comments from the tin foil hats about Biden having dementia etc. Can you imagine how hysterical they would get if Biden went on stage with his pants on backwards...oh wait, it happened, but it wasn't Biden..guess who it was...Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards? Kriss Kross Memes Have Already Begun
You are right. I hereby completely abandon my support for Donald J. Trump.

Go, Biden, go. Nobody is implying that Biden is senile, we are explicitly describing Biden to be senile.

I don't imply anything. Biden has brain damage as a result of his aneurysm surgeries.
He had them in 1988 and the prognoses was that the surgeries went well but you say he suffered brain damage as a result..interesting, were you part of the surgical team?

Forum List

Back