🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

haha yeah…where? amazing how you spotted that and the irs never did
The IRS was not auditing Trump, and lots of criminal behavior escapes the IRS. It is now after testimony of Trump's former personal attorney, combined with LE having the taxes that any criminal behavior will be known

I never claimed I knew what was there. I claim that LE is interested and investigating Trump's tax filings. Facts

The IRS was not auditing Trump, and lots of criminal behavior escapes the IRS. It is now after testimony of Trump's former personal attorney, combined with LE having the taxes that any criminal behavior will be known

I never claimed I knew what was there. I claim that LE is interested and investigating Trump's tax filings. Facts
of course the IRS audited trump. what criminal behavior did you discover from his returns?

which former lawyer? when’s he testifying?

of course the IRS audited trump. what criminal behavior did you discover from his returns?

which former lawyer? when’s he testifying?
please go away. I never claimed to personally find anything. I haven't claimed to have gone over Trump's taxes, and I've never claimed to be a tax expert.

The facts surrounding the IRS and audits of Trump's taxes are publicly available. Facts don't disappear because they make you uncomfortable and challenged your twisted world view

Michael Cohen testified on numerous occasion, and to numerous legal entities

please go away. I never claimed to personally find anything. I haven't claimed to have gone over Trump's taxes, and I've never claimed to be a tax expert.

The facts surrounding the IRS and audits of Trump's taxes are publicly available. Facts don't disappear because they make you uncomfortable and challenged your twisted world view

Michael Cohen testified on numerous occasion, and to numerous legal entities
y oh claimed to have found criminal. activity…

so what about Cohen? he’s a criminal liar and the dems hero…not to mention a disgraced lawyer that committed malpractice

your post number 815.
nope

go away and stop trolling me

that comment was with another member, and it was not what you claim it is

go away

screen shot usmb.jpg

it implied that others are investigating suspected criminal behavior, and that is a fact. The suspicions are based on preliminary details.

now go away
who are these others looking into criminal behavior in those tax returns? glad you admitted you actually didn’t see any

who are these others looking into criminal behavior in those tax returns? glad you admitted you actually didn’t see any

Trump’s taxes: Why they matter to a criminal probe​

• Published
      19 January 2022

What is the investigation?​

Let's start with the basics.
This is a criminal investigation being carried out by prosecutors in the state of New York.
Cyrus Vance, the former Democratic district attorney of Manhattan, was the lead prosecutor in the investigation until the new district attorney took over on 1 January.
This is Alvin Bragg, who is now leading the case.
He and his team are merely looking into the possibility of crimes at the moment.

Mr Trump, a Republican, has continuously denied wrongdoing and suggested the investigation is politically motivated.

As part of the investigation, they are examining the financial and tax affairs of Mr Trump and his family business, the Trump Organization.
The family business and its finance chief have been charged with helping executives evade taxes.
Lawyers for the firm and the finance chief have pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
It is one of two known criminal investigations into Mr Trump. The other concerns alleged attempts by Mr Trump to overturn results from November 2020's presidential election in the state of Georgia.

How did we get here?​

The investigation began in 2018, when Mr Trump was still president.

At first, the investigation examined the Trump Organization's role in hush-money payments made during the 2016 presidential campaign to two women who said they had had affairs with Mr Trump.
Michael Cohen - Mr Trump's former personal lawyer - was jailed for his role in the scheme under federal, or national, laws in 2018.
Trump’s taxes: Why they matter to a criminal probe

Trump’s taxes: Why they matter to a criminal probe​

• Published
      19 January 2022

What is the investigation?​

Let's start with the basics.
This is a criminal investigation being carried out by prosecutors in the state of New York.
Cyrus Vance, the former Democratic district attorney of Manhattan, was the lead prosecutor in the investigation until the new district attorney took over on 1 January.
This is Alvin Bragg, who is now leading the case.
He and his team are merely looking into the possibility of crimes at the moment.

Mr Trump, a Republican, has continuously denied wrongdoing and suggested the investigation is politically motivated.

As part of the investigation, they are examining the financial and tax affairs of Mr Trump and his family business, the Trump Organization.
The family business and its finance chief have been charged with helping executives evade taxes.
Lawyers for the firm and the finance chief have pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
It is one of two known criminal investigations into Mr Trump. The other concerns alleged attempts by Mr Trump to overturn results from November 2020's presidential election in the state of Georgia.

How did we get here?​

The investigation began in 2018, when Mr Trump was still president.

At first, the investigation examined the Trump Organization's role in hush-money payments made during the 2016 presidential campaign to two women who said they had had affairs with Mr Trump.
Michael Cohen - Mr Trump's former personal lawyer - was jailed for his role in the scheme under federal, or national, laws in 2018.
Trump’s taxes: Why they matter to a criminal probe
ok that was written over a year ago…where are the charges?

Forum List

Back