Trump's Truth Social starts before it's ready

gottaluvit Trump continues to cause the Left Wing Knuttjobs to hug their pillow and cry
crying giff.gif

He's certainly making a fortune off his rubes. He's taking donations to help republicans, but he's keeping it all.
Countrys and people know he can be bought so big B and other countries give him money as bribes. Like his Foundation. He Stole from the needy and use the money himself. The other people that give him a few dollars are dead drop stupid and supporting a pig that wants to bring down this country and to be its first dictator. They literally are the biggest threat this country has. You don;t have to look outside of this country for it's biggest enemy , its walking around your town as we speak, that would be anyone who was involved or supported Jan 6th or Trump. Literally the most hated person in the world.

Well it looks like patriots are working on a plan to bring down Trumps lie app. We know the type of mentality that is drawn in by a hate app like this, There will never be one word of truth in it ever, not even one. These microbes that will follow something like this are dangerous anti Government and anti Americans . lets put it this way , they will be communicating with a lot of pictures in stick men drawing. To communicate to these app followers.

Trump is the most truthful,
Does that include the proven 3500 lies and untruths documented by the fact checkers?
Does that include all the people who are suing him for being dishonest and won't pay them? The IRS would disagree with your assumption also.
and forthright
Do you mean he conducted himself like an idiot and did nothing? Yep. We all agree on that comrade.
president we've ever had in our country's history.
Only miscreants and malcontents would disagree. .... :cool-45:

I wanted to sign up to this so I could see how long it took to get banned. But it seems like there are problems with the app in that it doesnt work. You go on to a waiting list apparently.
That must be unique in the digital age.
I have now decided to sit tight until the platform is more established ot trump is locked up. Whichever comes first.

This thread has nothing to do with the Clintons , this thread is about Trump and what a low level human being he is. I frown on anyone trying to hijack my threads.

And what's a big muggle such as yourself going to do about it?

Well it looks like patriots are working on a plan to bring down Trumps lie app. We know the type of mentality that is drawn in by a hate app like this, There will never be one word of truth in it ever, not even one. These microbes that will follow something like this are dangerous anti Government and anti Americans . lets put it this way , they will be communicating with a lot of pictures in stick men drawing. To communicate to these app followers.

Progs: MAKE YOUR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
us: OK
Progs: WE ARE GOING TO DEPLATFORM OR DDS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

assholes.

Because Trump needs his" truth social" so he can lie himself out of jail. It won't work.
This portion of Truth Social is brought to you by, "Lock her up" Depends brand diapers for seniors, Trump approves of these diapers as per his personal usage.

I wanted to sign up to this so I could see how long it took to get banned. But it seems like there are problems with the app in that it doesnt work. You go on to a waiting list apparently.
That must be unique in the digital age.
I have now decided to sit tight until the platform is more established ot trump is locked up. Whichever comes first.

Were you around for the first day of sites like facebook, twitter or instagram?

Plus those sites probably never faced the first day deluge of signups Truth Social is facing, as they started when social media was in it's infancy.

Forum List

Back