Trump's Truth Social starts before it's ready

Were you around for the first day of sites like facebook, twitter or instagram?

Plus those sites probably never faced the first day deluge of signups Truth Social is facing, as they started when social media was in it's infancy.
As a copycaat set up he should have learned the lessonsfrom the older platforms. Shambles.

As a copycaat set up he should have learned the lessonsfrom the older platforms. Shambles.

Then those platforms could remove their support for the software he would be using?

Or if he really did copy them, wouldn't that be copyright or patent infringement.

People learned their lessons for Parler, you can't have any third party stuff attached or progs like you will try to shut them down via those avenues.

Then those platforms could remove their support for the software he would be using?

Or if he really did copy them, wouldn't that be copyright or patent infringement.

People learned their lessons for Parler, you can't have any third party stuff attached or progs like you will try to shut them down via those avenues.
Ensuring that it works is pretty basic stuff though. This is a reminder of his shambolic White House operation.

I wanted to sign up to this so I could see how long it took to get banned. But it seems like there are problems with the app in that it doesnt work. You go on to a waiting list apparently.
That must be unique in the digital age.
I have now decided to sit tight until the platform is more established ot trump is locked up. Whichever comes first.
My plan exactly.

My plan exactly.
My plan exactly, there's way to bypass their ability to throw you out and I'm looking into that now , so I can sign us a 100 times or a app that will sign you up 10,000 times., This is like taking away the voice of the Nazi\s in the second world war.

Countrys and people know he can be bought so big B and other countries give him money as bribes. Like his Foundation. He Stole from the needy and use the money himself. The other people that give him a few dollars are dead drop stupid and supporting a pig that wants to bring down this country and to be its first dictator. They literally are the biggest threat this country has. You don;t have to look outside of this country for it's biggest enemy , its walking around your town as we speak, that would be anyone who was involved or supported Jan 6th or Trump. Literally the most hated person in the world.
Gee kind of like Old Joe Cancer Foundation. No it's walking in your town, closer than you think, look in the mirror.

Then what are you leftists so afraid of?
Nothing ,my only concern is the jail time Trump gets and I'm Very positive at this point that they will put the lying pile of shit away for a long time. Actually I'm fine with the thought that this mental deviate will spend the rest of his life in court or in jail.

Gee kind of like Old Joe Cancer Foundation. No it's walking in your town, closer than you think, look in the mirror.
If the right says it, it is a lie. Although the charity spent no money on cancer research grants, this fact is misleadingly framed in that the Biden Cancer Initiative wasn't a grant-giving organization.It said that right in the beginning It put together conferences and be a central organization and a coordinate and research information center. and leaned on Pharmaceutical company and had them commit just about 1/2 billion dollars for new cancer research. Like I said if the right says it it is a lie. The foundation hired big guns from research institutes to run the foundation and be the pressure needed to get the commitment from big B Pharmaceutical. These people were paid big money.

If the right says it, it is a lie. Although the charity spent no money on cancer research grants, this fact is misleadingly framed in that the Biden Cancer Initiative wasn't a grant-giving organization.It said that right in the beginning It put together conferences and be a central organization and a coordinate and research information center. and leaned on Pharmaceutical company and had them commit just about 1/2 billion dollars for new cancer research. Like I said if the right says it it is a lie. The foundation hired big guns from research institutes to run the foundation and be the pressure needed to get the commitment from big B Pharmaceutical. These people were paid big money.
True or lies, it's literally irrelevant to the topic.

6 years and counting. Trump is not going to jail. He is going back to the WH.
Nunes should put his head back up Trump's ass & he'll see the bugs that are plauging his new anti- social untruthful website.

When this thing goes south, let's see how long it takes for Conman Trump to bail out, leaving the suckers holding the bag.

If there is any profit there, Trump will steal every nickel of it, leaving investors with nothing but their hands on their asses.

I wanted to sign up to this so I could see how long it took to get banned. But it seems like there are problems with the app in that it doesnt work. You go on to a waiting list apparently.
That must be unique in the digital age.
I have now decided to sit tight until the platform is more established ot trump is locked up. Whichever comes first.
Odd; it told me that it's only a US thing just now but we will get our access later. Patience and time; Time and patience. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Greg

Forum List

Back