Trump's Truth Social starts before it's ready

Nothing ,my only concern is the jail time Trump gets and I'm Very positive at this point that they will put the lying pile of shit away for a long time. Actually I'm fine with the thought that this mental deviate will spend the rest of his life in court or in jail.

I've got a crispy new $2 bill that says Trump doesn't spend a day behind bars...

Actually I think He will but thats not the point , the point is to destroy him for the future of this country.

Whether Donald Trump is "destroyed" or not is immaterial.

First, he'll never be destroyed. He will always be rich as fuck and not caring what anyone thinks of him. Second, the health of this country is not, and will never be, dependent on the status of one individual. If you believe that to be true, you're stupid...

Nunes should put his head back up Trump's ass & he'll see the bugs that are plauging his new anti- social untruthful website.

When this thing goes south, let's see how long it takes for Conman Trump to bail out, leaving the suckers holding the bag.

If there is any profit there, Trump will steal every nickel of it, leaving investors with nothing but their hands on their asses.
Poor baby.

First, he'll never be destroyed. He will always be rich as fuck and not caring what anyone thinks of him. Second, the health of this country is not, and will never be, dependent on the status of one individual. If you believe that to be true, you're stupid...
Not true , no different then Hitler in Germany and the pukes that followed him also. Low level scum that supporter Hitler/Trump. Same ugly bigoted microbes . By the way your opinion is so nosed ringed that it is nothing more then Nonsense ,typical low brow mindless example of stupidity. Typical right wing hate driven stupidity.

Ok q anon, My best guess is that pile pile of hate and lies leader and your God is going to spend the rest of his life in court or in jail, that's destroyed enough for me and you weak ass brain dead will be as destroyed and ostracized as this country's enemy and will continue to be the laughing stock of the world and every patriot in this country. The normal reaction in passing you slugs will be spitting in your direction. You sold out your country and democracy we won't forget it. You stay in the Putin ,Trump party

Forum List

Back