Trump's worth shrank by $800 million, per Forbes

Of course, the drumpfodder will insist that his lies don't matter, because he's still rich. But regardless of being rich, he's still a fucking liar.

Of the 28 assets or asset classes scrutinized by FORBES, 18 declined in value, including his trademark Trump Tower on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue, his downtown jewel 40 Wall Street and Mar-a-Lago, his private beachfront club in Palm Beach.

Donald Trump's Fortune Falls $800 Million To $3.7 Billion
Trump needs to drop out of the race. Wtf is he doing? He should be on a beach right now in Aruba.

He's having more fun trolling America.

Of course, the drumpfodder will insist that his lies don't matter, because he's still rich. But regardless of being rich, he's still a fucking liar.

Of the 28 assets or asset classes scrutinized by FORBES, 18 declined in value, including his trademark Trump Tower on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue, his downtown jewel 40 Wall Street and Mar-a-Lago, his private beachfront club in Palm Beach.

Envy of another person's finances is a disgusting trait.

Fuck Trump but you can join him for peddling this class envy bullshit

Where did I say anything about being envious of him? I dislike the fact that he's such a fucking liar.
This thread is about his WEALTH. That is some shit right out of a liberals playbook

Trump has repeatedly claimed to be worth $10 billion. He said during the debate that he increased that by $600 million this past year. This thread is about the facts being drastically different. Don't let yourself get distracted with the liberal playbook.

Where did I say anything about being envious of him? I dislike the fact that he's such a fucking liar.
This thread is about his WEALTH. That is some shit right out of a liberals playbook

Trump has repeatedly claimed to be worth $10 billion. He said during the debate that he increased that by $600 million this past year. This thread is about the facts being drastically different. Don't let yourself get distracted with the liberal playbook.
He didn't say he "increased", he said he "made".
Even Bill Gates Loses and Gains a few Billion a day.

Trump needs to drop out of the race. Wtf is he doing? He should be on a beach right now in Aruba.
Objectifying women among other things.
That's what I'd be doing :dunno:

:badgrin:
But you are not running for president. You are not a role model for our nation.

Objectifying women among other things.
That's what I'd be doing :dunno:

:badgrin:
But you are not running for president. You are not a role model for our nation.
You've got to be kidding!
President? Role model?
Are you on crack?
I bet you would vote for Bill again if he was allowed to run.
Unreal.

LMAO what's your net worth OP less than $100k, do you drop out of school before you learned how much a billion is.
I know how much a billion is. It's how much Trump owes to Russia, China, India and Wall Street.

We call that "being owned".

Hillary walked away with the cash and owes nothing to anyone.

There is no distraction. Idgaf how much money someone makes or claims to make. You know who does? LIBERALS

LMAO what's your net worth OP less than $100k, do you drop out of school before you learned how much a billion is.
I know how much a billion is. It's how much Trump owes to Russia, China, India and Wall Street.

We're nearly 20 trillion in debt. One man created HALF of that debt. Guess who? And who "owns him"?

Idiot

Hillary said she and Bill were flat broke when they left the White House, goddam she sucks at economics.

We're nearly 20 trillion in debt. One man created HALF of that debt. Guess who? And who "owns him"?

Idiot

Yeah but look what we got for that $10 trillion on Obama's watch...on wait :eusa_think:

Idiot

Yeah but look what we got for that $10 trillion on Obama's watch...on wait :eusa_think:
Faulty solar panels & a Chevy Volt

Trump is broke. His gross worth is meager while his net worth is devaluing rapidly.

If anything, the argument that he is a good businessman needs to be defeated. He filed for bankrupty six times, screws over his employees, and puts his investors necks on the line.

The only reason his businesses survived is because he resorted to cronyism, tax evasion, hiring illegals, deceiving partners, mafia connections, and a variety of other evil practices.

What a despicable human being. All he has was stolen from honest capitalists and the working class.

Idiot

Faulty solar panels & a Chevy Volt

Food stamps and Obamacare.

Everything he has is on the verge of collapse.

Making several million a year is not enough to support his aristocratic lifestyle. All his wealth could be gone in as little as a year. No joke, you would be suprised by how fine the line can be between being a billionaire and going bust.

There is no distraction. Idgaf how much money someone makes or claims to make. You know who does? LIBERALS

I don't care how much money he makes, either. I care about his flagrant lying.

Frankly, I don't care whether the man made or lost money over the past year. It's mildly interesting to hear that he lost $800M last year when just the other night he mentioned that he earned some $600M+ last year, but it's only mildly interesting to hear...Sort of how it's interesting to hear while I'm sitting in London that there's a thunderstorm in Kansas.

An Obama economy tends to do such things…

Forum List

Back